The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew how much I used my left hand till yesterday and today since its use hurts at time with the stitches!

A heads up to those that read this thread. Tomorrow at some point (most likely later in the day), we will have a new thread up about doing something special for Ben G (TheAnnihilator) for his wedding.

GG and I will be offering up a couple of small items in the store to every person that wants them for a small price and 100% of the proceeds are going to go to Ben so he and his new bride to be can do something special.

Its only going to be a few dollars, but we are hoping we can send him a pretty special gift (money) when its all said in done. So when you see it, if you are in a position to help, we would love it if you could.

Quoting this again to say that the new thread and item will be up in soon here.

Thanks...I'll be on the lookout for it.

Great news, that is what I came in to check on, had not seen anything posted as yet.

Anybody out there build models (plastic cars, boats, planes, etc.)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow this thread was dead today.

sorry I don't dabble in the models any longer, used to as a young lad but not anymore.

Wow this thread was dead today.

sorry I don't dabble in the models any longer, used to as a young lad but not anymore.

I haven't in a year or two but I think I might break out all of my airbrush stuff and get back into it again. Something kinda calming about watching one come together.

I was really into model building in my early twenties. I mostly did armored vehicles, WWII era. Fun hobby. Very rewarding to see one come together in the end. Takes patience but worth it.

I tried to get into models as a kid, but it just wasn't ever for me.

I liked the ones you could snap together, didn't have the patience for the real ones.

Just had the thought that the menly men of THP have pretty much turned into the group of chatty women at the hair salon. We have threads for "What are you eating?", "What are you watching?", "What did you wear today?", and now "What shoes are you wearing?"...yet they are highly responded to.

I love you guys and feel like we can discuss anything :alien:

There is also one about socks and another on boxers.

I was really into model building in my early twenties. I mostly did armored vehicles, WWII era. Fun hobby. Very rewarding to see one come together in the end. Takes patience but worth it.

The last one I did was a battleship that is over 2 ft long and took me almost three months total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I build model cars, well I used to, haven't done for a while but still have about 10 in the wardrobe that need making.

Here are the last two that I built.

hy5yrusu.jpg
mu9azadu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy do I wish I had some THPers living in my area. Today I have the daunting task of cleaning out the garage. Now mind you 3/4 of the garage is filled with golf equipment that we will be ridding ourselves of, so I have a feeling that a few would like to assist.

Garage cleaning never sounded so good

I have plenty of storage space for left handed equipment... Just saying... Haha Paging Beags

Let's see, if I left the house now, I could be in JB's garage in about.....

Boy do I wish I had some THPers living in my area. Today I have the daunting task of cleaning out the garage. Now mind you 3/4 of the garage is filled with golf equipment that we will be ridding ourselves of, so I have a feeling that a few would like to assist.

Damn man, I wish I was down there I'd help just to help.

Do shipping labels count as help? haha

in all seriousness, if I were anywhere near I'd be over to help in a heartbeat.

If you want to send anything fun my way, I'll gladly assist by taking it...I'll even pay shipping :act-up:

I'll gladly help next weekend.

We don't have any plans, do we? :)

I'll gladly help next weekend.

We don't have any plans, do we? :)

Thanks buddy. It will be done by then of course. All of this stuff is heading to some people that make this place tick, and we have to fit the new car in the garage of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back