The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

I'm in for both Friday and Sunday, thanks for doing the legwork on this Mike!

Add me to both friday and sunday rounds mike! Thanks buddy!

Two great courses right there at stellar deals. Enjoy both of these course!!!

Updated the list

Wow just looked at the Purgatory Golf Course wow that looks like a fun one. What's everyone else think of it and has anyone played it before?

That Sunday list is creeping up towards the full 40 playing Saturday talk about awesome

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

That Sunday list is creeping up towards the full 40 playing Saturday talk about awesome

yeah I noticed that too, crazy

Wow just looked at the Purgatory Golf Course wow that looks like a fun one. What's everyone else think of it and has anyone played it before?

HoosierGolfer and some others have. On a personal side, my uncle said it's an incredible place and he keeps going back, and every time he does, he's 6+ shots above his average.

That's awesome, it's going to be a great 3 days!

HoosierGolfer and some others have. On a personal side, my uncle said it's an incredible place and he keeps going back, and every time he does, he's 6+ shots above his average.

yeah I think there will be some big numbers out there....but at least it will be with good company

Dude were going to have some awesome golf in before July and this weekend will be a great testament of what is to come. I hope your pumped like I am for this, can't wait!!!!
That's awesome, it's going to be a great 3 days!

Sweet, man that's good to hear. Say it looks amazing and I hope to hear from those guys on how it was.

yeah I think there will be some big numbers out there....but at least it will be with good company
Playing with THPers always makes any score easy to handle!

I can do Friday. The later the tee time the better.

Ok I looked back and didn't see any info on this. Mike do you have the official tee times? I would like to see what's available for Friday so we can plan travel. If not no biggie just curious

Ok I looked back and didn't see any info on this. Mike do you have the official tee times? I would like to see what's available for Friday so we can plan travel. If not no biggie just curious

Friday start at 1, Sunday at 8:30am

Time to book flights for this bad boy!

Speaking of which I could probably be coerced into an airport pickup with enough notice and a ten sack of White Castle's :bananadance:

Speaking of which I could probably be coerced into an airport pickup with enough notice and a ten sack of White Castle's :bananadance:
I'll be headed into the Indy area on Friday, so if anyone is arriving and wants to go straight to the course, shoot me a PM!

EDIT: I'll have a Traverse, so tons of room for people and gear.

I know it's a long ways in advance, but I'm a planner, does anyone want to get together for lunch before the round on Friday?
Looks like there's a Penn Station or Steak N Shake fairly close, I'm sure there's more, maybe somebody a bit more local has a few recommendations???

I know it's a long ways in advance, but I'm a planner, does anyone want to get together for lunch before the round on Friday?
Looks like there's a Penn Station or Steak N Shake fairly close, I'm sure there's more, maybe somebody a bit more local has a few recommendations???

As it gets closer I will see what's going on and who is interested. I know some great local places that we can hit if people are in early enough.

As it gets closer I will see what's going on and who is interested. I know some great local places that we can hit if people are in early enough.

I was hoping you could chime and I can't wait to see!

Its official. Flights booked. Will be arriving at indianapolis airport on may 30th at appx 2:30 pm. Leaving on june 1st 7:30pm. Now need to figure out if I need a car and a roomie for the duration!

Its official. Flights booked. Will be arriving at indianapolis airport on may 30th at appx 2:30 pm. Leaving on june 1st 7:30pm. Now need to figure out if I need a car and a roomie for the duration!

I'm driving out Friday and don't have plans yet on room yet so I can pick you up and just use my vehicle

Back