The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

Please put me down for both rounds.

Ok Deano, I've found a no cooler policy for Prairie View (wont be drinking that day anyway) but can't find anything for Purgatory. Do you know their policy? And what about Saturday and The Fort?

Ok Deano, I've found a no cooler policy for Prairie View (wont be drinking that day anyway) but can't find anything for Purgatory. Do you know their policy?

I'm guessing no coolers on any of these courses, tends to be the norm nowadays at the kind of courses

I'm starting a new job, and have to save what little time off I have for the MC, so I am going to have to bow out for the Friday round. It's too bad, I really wanted to play Purgatory.

I'm starting a new job, and have to save what little time off I have for the MC, so I am going to have to bow out for the Friday round. It's too bad, I really wanted to play Purgatory.

Bummer dude. But I totally get it. Look forward to meeting you Saturday at least.

NO problem man, totally understandable, heck Im not sure I'll make it either

oh no man I didn't want to hear that. So does that mean your not coming friday night to the hotel?

HAHA, Ive gotten a small look at the Itinerary for that trip

Sorry Purgatory lol

While your schmoozing with the boss I'll be swinging out of my shoes tryin to make it from the tee box to the fairway

so are we having an ohio vs mich match play on sunday? im in for that

What about a ILL Vs Oh Vs Mich? Pretty sure there will be like 4 or 5 of us from illinois.
so are we having an ohio vs mich match play on sunday? im in for that

What about a ILL Vs Oh Vs Mich? Pretty sure there will be like 4 or 5 of us from illinois.

yes even better....

You guys are forgetting the home state. Playdough and I will take on all comers.

After much deliberation with my wife, we're going to explore the city Sunday before we head back home. Wish I could join you guys for the additional rounds. Enjoy it everyone and remember Happy Wife. Happy Life.

You guys are forgetting the home state. Playdough and I will take on all comers.

ok i got it OH VS mich and IN vs IL bam solvin problems all day.

It doesn't matter who we are up against. Our two man team will win against anybody. Haha

It doesn't matter who we are up against. Our two man team will win against anybody. Haha

im sure we could put a team together to compete.

oh no man I didn't want to hear that. So does that mean your not coming friday night to the hotel?

Unfortunately it's looking that way, I was going to talk with you about it tomorrow. Hopefully you can find somebody else to share the room with, at least for Friday. If not, I'll just plan on staying Saturday and paying for both days since that's what we had planned.

Back