The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure dude. I would hope.
I thought the NFL put in a "cant play unless your 5 full days without the symptoms" rule, So this means since he failed today he is out for sunday right?

So the Jets bench Green after his bumble in game one? Wow way to show confidence in the young guy. Sure, the guy runs into his OWN linemans butt and bumbles the ball, thats pretty bad. But you cant bench a young guy ,who is the reason you let Jones, go this quick. I think this is a bad move by the Jolly Giant.

I thought the NFL put in a "cant play unless your 5 full days without the symptoms" rule, So this means since he failed today he is out for sunday right?

In fact- the eagles could be in big trouble from the league for letting kolb and Bradley back inthe field Sunday. It could set a new precedent/example.

In fact- the eagles could be in big trouble from the league for letting kolb and Bradley back inthe field Sunday. It could set a new precedent/example.

They will surely get in to trouble for Bradley. I mean the man collapsed on the field and then 10 minutes later he was back in the game. I would imagine a hefty fine for that.

Good news for VJax owners... if SD trades him he'll only have to sit out 4 games. If he stays then it's still 6.

Any info on where its sounding like he may go?

Nope, rumor had it there was a team that agreed to his contract demands (which was the first step in the process) but the teams couldn't agree on compensation. The only team that I had heard with access to him was the Seahawks so my assumption was that was the team in discussion. SD wants Brandon Marshall compensation for him so they want 2 #2's in return. With all these injuries popping up, SD is really playing this smart. Eventually a contender with a significant injury concern at WR will give to their demands. I think it's only a matter of time that you'll see him get shipped out. My bet... Redskins.

i bet they send him to the Rams...if you are SD do you send him to place like Minnesota(rumored) or Washington where he can win, or do you send him to a place like the Rams where he can make his money and have no chance at winning a title anytime soon

i bet they send him to the Rams...if you are SD do you send him to place like Minnesota(rumored) or Washington where he can win, or do you send him to a place like the Rams where he can make his money and have no chance at winning a title anytime soon

I didn't think that the Rams would shell out the kind of dough that VJax was looking for.

I didn't think that the Rams would shell out the kind of dough that VJax was looking for.

I heard them being rumored for him on my way home...i don't think so either, but now that they have their new young QB, what better than a good WR

I heard them being rumored for him on my way home...i don't think so either, but now that they have their new young QB, what better than a good WR

I'd rather spend that money on a couple of guys that will keep him upright, but that's just me. :D

Cutler might throw a lot of picks and make some dumb choices but he sure as hell can take a beating and keep on truckin. He has got nailed about 3-4 times in the first half and just gets up and keeps playing. The bears O-line is terrible, no wonder he throws picks. He has about 2 seconds to throw the ball.

Cowboys, well at least they scored in the red zone, thats about the only thing they got going for them so far. This drive isnt looking to bad though.

edit: Or not. Another int tipped right to a Defensive back.

Cleveland has shut down the Chiefs Special Teams that did so well vs San Diego so far.

Two return yards, 96 offensive yards and 227 yards given up to Clevelands offense so far and it's not yet halftime.

Yeah, the defense looks great!

Toby Gerheart must think he's Adrian Peterseon the way he's running.

Well KC pulled it out. With a game against the 49ers next, this team might just go 3-0. But they need to look better than they have to keep it up.

The defense looked a lot better the second half.

This is the best season ever....Vikings and Dallas both 0-2!

Wow what a catch by randy moss! One handed over Revis and didnt even use his body to secure it, now thats a real one handed catch!

Wow what a catch by randy moss! One handed over Revis and didnt even use his body to secure it, now thats a real one handed catch!

There have been alot of amazing catches so far this year, hope it keeps up! Devin Hester had an amazing catch today too.

Guess I'm not gonna swindle him away from you now, eh? :)

lol he is still open for trade, because I still need rb help

That's my situation in the fantasy league I am playing in. I have ample WR's but I waited too late on a RB. I have Felix Jones and Matt Forte starting. I picked up Marshawn Lynch in hopes that he gets traded to GB but I am struggling so far.

Too bad, the Cowboys are off to such a slow start. It would be so glorious if they had a good season and could play the Super Bowl in their own stadium.

Glorious. Probably won't happen, though. Too bad.

Kevin

Too bad, the Cowboys are off to such a slow start. It would be so glorious if they had a good season and could play the Super Bowl in their own stadium.

Glorious. Probably won't happen, though. Too bad.

Kevin

I hate your Sarcasm lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back