The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUCH!.... next!

Didnt Eli win a Super Bowl?

No. The Giants did. He was just along for the ride.

Dont forget Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer do as well.

Watching Tom Brady do a play action pass is like a surgeon. He does it better than just about anybody.

We watched Aaron Hernandez a lot in college (unfortunately), and this kid is going to be a STUD of a TE. Surprised he went that late in the draft.

Is this the first year Miami has had that little glitter shine on their helmets? I like it!

He and Gronkowski should be a tough TE duo. If I'm not mistaken they line them up together dont they?
Watching Tom Brady do a play action pass is like a surgeon. He does it better than just about anybody.

We watched Aaron Hernandez a lot in college (unfortunately), and this kid is going to be a STUD of a TE. Surprised he went that late in the draft.

Umm wtfranks!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Man I almost came back!!!! I'm very happy with how my team came on. I think I finally found a roster I really like.
Sorry dude but Bess and the law firm of BenJarvus Green-Ellis couldn't do it for you.

Great trade for the Pats in my opinion. He wants out of NE, so he's worth nothing to them at the end of the season. The Pats just never seem to lose on these trades, they're just not afraid to sacrifice talent now for cheaper, higher potential, value players later. As a Dolphins fan I'd love to petition the NFL to ban Belichick from shipping off aging stars and trading down in the draft, it is just a crime against parity.

From Minny's position this seem like move of some desparation - 'screw next year, just to the Big Game while we still have Favre'.

Minny has to have this attitude. If they don't then T Jack may as well be playing. I love when teams realize that they're ina window and go for it.
Great trade for the Pats in my opinion. He wants out of NE, so he's worth nothing to them at the end of the season. The Pats just never seem to lose on these trades, they're just not afraid to sacrifice talent now for cheaper, higher potential, value players later. As a Dolphins fan I'd love to petition the NFL to ban Belichick from shipping off aging stars and trading down in the draft, it is just a crime against parity.

From Minny's position this seem like move of some desparation - 'screw next year, just to the Big Game while we still have Favre'.

Minny has to have this attitude. If they don't then T Jack may as well be playing. I love when teams realize that they're ina window and go for it.

+1. Head, meet nail.

Guess I should dropped this question in the NFL Thread... sorry.

the admin can do that if they want, thanks for the news. I think Favres value definately goes up after this. Good topic and question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back