The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ the Kardashian joke. Does Young have the ugliest throwing motion ever in the NFL?

Sure does! I would like Kosar's more than his.

CMON BOYS! That was one heck of a catch/run! Lets go!

3rd and goal and Drew Brees has burned 2 straight time outs without running a play.

Wow we got David Klingler AND Bernie Kosar references in this thread.....we are getting serious!

I dont understand how a guy can look this good and then throw that pass. Yes, Bennet, should have caught it, but it should never have been thrown... Triple coverage to the 2nd TE, should just not happen in my opinion.

HOLY CARP! Mike Jenkins just fell asleep and allowed a TD. Just fell asleep at the wheel.

Dear Mike Jenkins, please find a spot on the bench and firmly plant yourself there for the rest of the season, you're terrible.

They are going to say down by contact. But that was a TERRIBLE play.

Newman - "Bro, that guy you line up across from? You spose to keep him from catchin the ball bro. Not let him run by you, yo"

Update on finley injury. A ligament popped out of place in his thigh, looks to be out a week. F!

That was a shank of a kick off if Ive ever seen one.

Im so confused. They get to the goal line and I know in the past its always some crazy passes and settle for 3. This time it was 2 straight runs....BUT THEY USED THE WRONG RB. You are at the 4, put in the bruiser in Barber. Or run the fade to Roy that worked already once.

ugh what a terrible play call. Williams had it all day.

Saints get within 3. They should have put in barber, but with my reputation on the line im glad they didnt haha

Check this out. Before that pass to Roy williams (Damn it!)

Tony Romo out of shotgun - 17-20, 237 yards, 2 TD Tony Romo under center - 8-13, 98 yards, 2 INT

Dude! The Cowboys are driving me CRAZY! Just win this game! I'm on the edge of my seat and the beers are flowing down my throat WAY too fast!

mother effin NO FUN LEAGUE. I hate the NFL's rules. Lame

I think OEM just turned over in his grave and he is not anywhere near dead. But he might commit murder today.

Im guessing OEM does not hate the rules right now huh?

Total BS call on Austin.

Total BS call on Austin.

those damn refs again huh?

at least you're watching the game, i'm stuck flipping between "good luck chuck" and "27 dresses". yes, you can have my man card.

those damn refs again huh?

at least you're watching the game, i'm stuck flipping between "good luck chuck" and "27 dresses". yes, you can have my man card.

Yeah, Dallas 27 Refs 133! Oh waits thats the Dallas panalty yards this game. Pathetic

Yeah, Dallas 27 Refs 133! Oh waits thats the Dallas panalty yards this game. Pathetic

at least you aren't a carolina fan. see, it could be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back