The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol... Ummmmm Todd Collins just brought up his inner Jay CUtler with a redzone pick haha.

Apparently Peyton Hillis is the next Mike Alstott. His 2nd fumble in the game and about his 5th this season. Sounds just like Alstott.

watching the chiefs/colts game and i must say that i think the chiefs are for real. if dbowe could catch a ball the chiefs could be winning.

Apparently Peyton Hillis is the next Mike Alstott. His 2nd fumble in the game and about his 5th this season. Sounds just like Alstott.

Adrian Peteson already took over that title.

Adrian Peteson already took over that title.

He did?

3 games 70 carries 392 yards 5.6 ypc 3 TD's 0 Fumbles

watching the chiefs/colts game and i must say that i think the chiefs are for real. if dbowe could catch a ball the chiefs could be winning.

They are surprising me. Wish someone would score a TD, I hate Field Goal games!

They are surprising me. Wish someone would score a TD, I hate Field Goal games!

yeah, but both D's are playing well. i love watching good D. you could be watching the panthers/bears game. it's awful.

yeah, but both D's are playing well. i love watching good D. you could be watching the panthers/bears game. it's awful.

I'd rather see a 48-42 game with no defense! I like scoring!

Three pass interference penalties on the first drive for Dallas. Pathetic.

Mike Jenkins does understand you cannot tackle WR's before they catch a pass right?

Mike Jenkins does understand you cannot tackle WR's before they catch a pass right?

Im not sure he does. Theyre making Young look good, which is very hard to do.

Cowboys secondary is terrible, its a toss up between the texans and Dallas on the worse secondary in the NFL.

Im not sure he does. Theyre making Young look good, which is very hard to do.

I just cannot get over them making Young look good. But we are starting him this week, so that helps.

How bad is the play call by NO at their own 1 yard line, they do a play action pass. AWFUL!

Hey look Tony Romo with awesome stats for the 1st half until it matters.

I think they turn it around right here and get something going. And if they were to level Chris Johnson and knock the gold out of his teeth, I would be okay with that.

I spoke too soon. Pick off of Austin's hands. Although throwing a bullet to a guy 3 yards away is a little much. Its like David Klinger is back.

I think it hit the ground, hopefully it gets overturned.

edit: Uh oh, dez limping off, might have aggravated the ankle again.

Now that is the Romo, Cowboys fans need right now. Making smart throws and good throws.

Interesting to see if big Roy stayed in bounds.

If Mike Jenkins could catch as well as he can interfere, that would have been a great pick.

Not sure that was the best pass into double coverage, but Miles Austin with an incredible catch and run for a TD.

Yeah not the best throw but one hell of a catch and run

Yeah not the best throw but one hell of a catch and run

It sure was. He ran like he lost a lot of weight.

Spoiler
Oh yeah, he did. Kim Kardashian's gigantic rear

lol @ the Kardashian joke. Does Young have the ugliest throwing motion ever in the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back