The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so freaking mad right now, I paid for 6 day priority shipping to Canada, which would have put my irons here on monday, then freaking Canadian Customs holds the irons for 6 DAYS before clearing them, and now they have this update for my tracking info:
[h=3]Track Status[/h]Product Type: International Parcel
Expected Delivery : 2012/05/04
Hold on, so you are not even expecting me to get delivery until a week after tomorrow? No freaking way man, calls are being made right now.
You bought new irons just before you order your Morgan Cup irons? Who do you think you are, Kmac?

Hi TC. I've got training M-f 8-5 :( I rarely get to tapatalk or I get reemed. it sucks dude. Plus grandpa's funereal, now just found out my grandma has two weeks maybe less.. WTC lol. Its been crappy but I can say, I definitely miss you guys.
Sorry to hear, Yoccos.

You bought new irons just before you order your Morgan Cup irons? Who do you think you are, Kmac?

Sorry to hear, Yoccos.
He's building a component set.

He's building a component set.

Thanks war, yes smalls I'm building a component set that's partly for fun and partly for shaft testing as I know the px6.0's are not for me.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks war, yes smalls I'm building a component set that's partly for fun and partly for shaft testing as I know the px6.0's are not for me.

Yeah, forgot about that. And if you really thought you were Kmac, you would be buying the exact same thing as you'll be getting from Callaway! hehehe

Yeah, forgot about that. And if you really thought you were Kmac, you would be buying the exact same thing as you'll be getting from Callaway! hehehe

Maybe I have.

People that say YOLO should be eradicated from planet earth.

Tap Tap Taparoo

People that say YOLO should be eradicated from planet earth.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I totally agree. At this point it stands for You Obviously Lack Originality. It's so damn annoying.

Among the many things that I would like to rant about, for now I'll just rant that my fantasy golf bench included #1,3,3,7. haha

How did the kitchen floor thing go Frank?

--
Tapatalk2

How did the kitchen floor thing go Frank?

--
Tapatalk2

Well, the adjustor came out and then the restoration guy came over. The adjustor wants them to replace the 10x10' square of hard woods. The restoration thinks they can't match it and wants to replace my entire down stairs. It'll work out somehow. I care about it but other things have me angry so, whatever.

Sucks dude. Hope things turn around for you man. But hell you're going to Vegas, it ain't all bad.

--
Tapatalk2

Everything's better when you're going to Vegas.

MW3... How in the hell do I knife a dude in the back twice and he turns around and kills me with ONE friggin round! Or how can I hit a dude with a rocket launcher like 2 feet from his head and he lives through it and once again kills me with ONE friggin round!!! Or how do you pop a dude three times with a handgun from 5 feet away get all three hit markers and he lives through it and kills you with one swipe of a knife!!!

FU MOD3!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

When will I learn that when it comes to my golf swing slow is smooth, smooth is fast?

MW3... How in the hell do I knife a dude in the back twice and he turns around and kills me with ONE friggin round! Or how can I hit a dude with a rocket launcher like 2 feet from his head and he lives through it and once again kills me with ONE friggin round!!! Or how do you pop a dude three times with a handgun from 5 feet away get all three hit markers and he lives through it and kills you with one swipe of a knife!!!

FU MOD3!!!

That would be why I traded it in for Battlefield 3. The most aggravating game. Its not even fun anymore.

Well my G20 showed up last night, sans a Tour AD DI shaft.

Wtc? What happened there?

Good question. They called and told me my club was in. I got to thinking wow that was really fast. So I head on over and I immediately noticed the stock shaft. They will be contacting Ping this morning to see what happened. They of course place all the blame on Ping but I seriously doubt that was the case.

Good question. They called and told me my club was in. I got to thinking wow that was really fast. So I head on over and I immediately noticed the stock shaft. They will be contacting Ping this morning to see what happened. They of course place all the blame on Ping but I seriously doubt that was the case.

Well that sucks. Someone dropped the ball somewhere and now you're waiting again because of someone.

Where'd you order that from, Jrod?

phony people are just humerous to me, hiding behind something they arent...

FU MOD3!!!

I scored over a 2,000,000 points at Galaga once....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back