The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at the airport about to head out to Salt Lake City. I usually have a beer while waiting for the flight, but I am taking two students to compete in a DECA national competition. I don't think it would go over well for me to take part in my tradition this trip.

Tapatalkin

Sorry to hear that CB. Not that it makes you feel any better, but I got my stuff in 3 days Ground... I would let them know you are unhappy and that you want something in return.

I am at the airport about to head out to Salt Lake City. I usually have a beer while waiting for the flight, but I am taking two students to compete in a DECA national competition. I don't think it would go over well for me to take part in my tradition this trip.

Tapatalkin

Where is the internationals for DECA at this year? My senior year it was held in Orlando. My partner and I won the TN state competition in Sports Marketing and got to make the trip down. We told our sponsor (who was extremely cool) that once we made it to Florida we just wanted a week's vacation so we got to skip a lot of the trivial stuff and hang out with the hot girls at the pool hahaha.

I'm having a chat session with an HP representative to get my printer fixed. I figured it was easier to do it this way since I usually can't understand them on the phone. This isn't much better, and it's taking forever.

the bathroom at work is always being cleaned when I need to use it the most

the bathroom at work is always being cleaned when I need to use it the most
You should tell them to clean it AFTER you need it the most!

I'm so freaking mad right now its stupid. Customs in Canada still has not released my irons that I bought so Canada post has still not received them. Now they are telling me, that once they are received in will take 5 business days to get them to me. WTC is going on? I asked them then, what the hell is the point of paying extra for guaranteed 6-8 days shipping if they couldnt guarntee that? She then tried to explain how that guarantee didnt included the time that the parcel would be in customs. WTF? So then I said, fine, even if I accepted that which I don't, it took 5 days for the parcel to get to customs, and then once its released it will take 5 days to get to me, so thats two days over the guaranteed time of delivery right there, even if we forget about the 8 days the parcel sat in customs. She didn't have an answer for that and told me that I would just have to be patient. Ummmmmmm no, I've been patient and now its time to get angry. I've been waiting two weeks so far for a package that was supposed to take 6-8 days and now I'm supposed to be patient for another week?

If I can avoid it, I'm never ever shipping with Canada post or USPS ever again, oh ya, and Canadian Customs can funking cram it too.

Sorry CB, this sucks. Move to America and leave the attic!!

Just slowly integrate...Minnesota is like Canada, but it's America. Which makes it automatically 10x better at the very least...Even though the rest of America doesn't like it.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

No thanks, I Love Canada
Just slowly integrate...Minnesota is like Canada, but it's America. Which makes it automatically 10x better at the very least...Even though the rest of America doesn't like it.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.
This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. I don't think most here have any idea what the area I live in is like.

No thanks, I Love Canada

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. I don't think most here have any idea what the area I live in is like.

I would take Victoria BC over most places in the US. Just absolutely stunningly beautiful. For that matter, any part of BC.

That sucks CB! I've usually had good results with Canada Post and USPS... Hope it gets there soon! On a related note, I had how expensive it is to ship stuff up here when I'm closer to the shipping place than parts of the US!

I would take Victoria BC over most places in the US. Just absolutely stunningly beautiful. For that matter, any part of BC.
Thanks DevR, it is a great part of the world. No matter how many times I travel to other parts of the world, or move to other countries, I always end up coming home because its just so nice.
That sucks CB! I've usually had good results with Canada Post and USPS... Hope it gets there soon! On a related note, I had how expensive it is to ship stuff up here when I'm closer to the shipping place than parts of the US!
I know, you can ship things from seattle or Victoria, and it will cost more money than shipping something from Seattle to Florida. I mean how does that even make sense? Or that a flight from Victoria to Seattle, is MORE expensive, than my flight from Seattle to Florida. I mean come on!

Thanks DevR, it is a great part of the world. No matter how many times I travel to other parts of the world, or move to other countries, I always end up coming home because its just so nice.

It is really nice and the people are really nice too. I have been to Vancouver for business and Victoria. I didnt want to leave. Seriously contemplated going there for our honeymoon.

It is really nice and the people are really nice too. I have been to Vancouver for business and Victoria. I didnt want to leave. Seriously contemplated going there for our honeymoon.
You should, we could go golfing lefty style.

No thanks, I Love Canada

Oh common CB. Victoria is just like Minnesota.

You should, we could go golfing lefty style.

Haha, honeymoon was 2 years ago. We both got the flu while on your honeymoon. Was a nightmare..

LOL @ the guy from Texas making fun of Canada. If Canada is our attic then Texas must be our.............well, you know.

LOL @ the guy from Texas making fun of Canada. If Canada is our attic then Texas must be our.............well, you know.

That would make it the foundation. Completely agree dude. America would be a terrible place without Texas and completely crumple.

Not Canada, just their stupid customs and parcel service.

Tapping from America's foundation.

That would make it the foundation. Completely agree dude. America would be a terrible place without Texas and completely crumple.

I was thinking more like a septic tank. Or maybe a drain field.

What would that make Ohio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back