The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa, did chunky get chunkywarned?

My other rant is that I thought of something that I considered very funny to say about this post. I've learned quickly in the last couple of days though that sometimes what I think is funny is actually just extremely politically incorrect and offensive! Hence I rant because I'm not funny. In fact I am the opposite of funny... Being sucky sucks!

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

Y'all must have some messed up Tapatalks. I don't have nearly that many problems and I use it all the time.

it's probably an indian/arrow/ICT issue lol

it's probably an indian/arrow/ICT issue lol

I'm full of rants today. Next on the plate is acronyms I don't understand! ICT?

I'm full of rants today. Next on the plate is acronyms I don't understand! ICT?

Oh its an old joke, I'm making fun of myself, I used to quote this guy everytime an indian/arrow thread or question came up lol

Whoever said it's the indian not the arrow obviously never heard of inverted cone technology. . .

The forum is dead. And there's people everywhere around here. Gamedays are hectic.

The forum is dead. And there's people everywhere around here. Gamedays are hectic.

Get out there man. Saturdays in the South mean girls in sundresses.

Get out there man. Saturdays in the South mean girls in sundresses.

Yeah. It's tough this weekend though because it's parents weekend so everyone's with their parents.

Why didnt you go to a game?

You're at a College in the South, with a top 15 football team, and you are inside playing on the internet on a gameday Saturday?

Yeah. It's tough this weekend though because it's parents weekend so everyone's with their parents.

Dude, get out there and be seen. Hold some doors for moms and dads, smile and laugh, you know plant the seed.

Why didnt you go to a game?

You're at a College in the South, with a top 15 football team, and you are inside playing on the internet on a gameday Saturday?

Game's not until 3. I'm off to go tailgating now with a friend and his family. I've never tailgated before.

Game's not until 3. I'm off to go tailgating now with a friend and his family. I've never tailgated before.
Hell yeah, I love tailgating. Nothing beats being on Campus during gameday.

3pm game means tailgate breakfast, get in a nice 1pm lunch, then stumble to your seats.

It's those noon games you have to worry about.

3pm game means tailgate breakfast, get in a nice 1pm lunch, then stumble to your seats.

It's those noon games you have to worry about.
Noon games are dangerous.

A bee was hiding in my pocket so when I stuck my hand in there I got stung. Now my finger is really swollen, which will make golf harder.

A bee was hiding in my pocket so when I stuck my hand in there I got stung. Now my finger is really swollen, which will make golf harder.

Dude that sucks!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

That does suck Dam.

My rant is that I have to work in 45 mins. I don't want to go to work. I want to watch college football, THP, and drink some beer. None of which will happen at work. Well, I work in the bar and grill at a golf course, so we will have football on the TVs but I won't have much time to watch.

I hate people more and more everyday.

This little guy just showed up on my door step.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347746964.773738.jpg

The 17 year old neighbor boy sees the kitten sitting at my feet and says, "you can have that cat".

I asked where the cat came from. He says, "Oh. A guy was giving them away at Walmart and I took one. But I don't want it. I just got a pit bull and he will eat it. If someone doesn't take it, I am just going to shoot it".

I said, "you took this new kitten, knowing you had a freaking pit bull, you didn't want the kitten, and you plan to shoot it? You are too stupid for words! Get out of my yard before I break my foot off in your arse! Leave the cat here and get F'ing lost"

Seriously!?!? The poor thing can't be but a week old, is sick, and this arse clown wants to feed it to his pit bill or shoot it?!?

I hate having a heart. I am off to Walmart for kitten food and medicine. Figure he stands a better chance here with me.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

You have stupid neighbors.

You have stupid neighbors.

I feel like beating the tar out of this kid. I am pissed off. I don't need a cat. I don't want a cat. But I'm not about to let this poor thing get killed by that knuckle dragging neanderthal.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I hate people more and more everyday.

This little guy just showed up on my door step.

View attachment 5710

The 17 year old neighbor boy sees the kitten sitting at my feet and says, "you can have that cat".

I asked where the cat came from. He says, "Oh. A guy was giving them away at Walmart and I took one. But I don't want it. I just got a pit bull and he will eat it. If someone doesn't take it, I am just going to shoot it".

I said, "you took this new kitten, knowing you had a freaking pit bull, you didn't want the kitten, and you plan to shoot it? You are too stupid for words! Get out of my yard before I break my foot off in your arse! Leave the cat here and get F'ing lost"

Seriously!?!? The poor thing can't be but a week old, is sick, and this arse clown wants to feed it to his pit bill or shoot it?!?

I hate having a heart. I am off to Walmart for kitten food and medicine. Figure he stands a better chance here with me.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

You should have shot him with a paintball gun and asked him how he liked it. It's a cute cat too.

What a jackass!

Wow, that is ridiculous, Jeff. And that is an adorable cat. What an idiot of a neighbor.

I feel like beating the tar out of this kid. I am pissed off. I don't need a cat. I don't want a cat. But I'm not about to let this poor thing get killed by that knuckle dragging neanderthal.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Name him hacker :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back