The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is ridiculous, Jeff. And that is an adorable cat. What an idiot of a neighbor.

10 foot tall and bulletproof 17 year old. Just moved in with his Dad a few weeks back. I am just stunned that people are that ate up in the head and stupid. I am flagrant right now.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Yeah. It's tough this weekend though because it's parents weekend so everyone's with their parents.

I missed this earlier, but you have to get a free dinner someplace out of this. My parents were always sympathetic towards students that didn't have their parents attend that weekend. Once my friends figured that out, my friends flocked towards my family, we had like 8 guys from my hall out to dinner with my parents and I one year.

Works for me. Hacker is staying with me to get him healthy, until I can find him a permanent home.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Jeff, you have a good heart. Hope Hacker gets healthy and then finds a good home as well.

I missed this earlier, but you have to get a free dinner someplace out of this. My parents were always sympathetic towards students that didn't have their parents attend that weekend. Once my friends figured that out, my friends flocked towards my family, we had like 8 guys from my hall out to dinner with my parents and I one year.

Lol, I should probably stop telling them that my parents are coming down here next weekend, huh.

Jeff that is messed up. I hate cats so much but they're way too cute and have too much attitude to live with a dumb arse like that. Cats make me lol though.

I think you should tie him down and pay someone to pluck out all his pubic hair one by one. Good on ya for taking care of that kitty.

posting from my S3 so please excuse my spelling mistakles.

I think you should tie him down and pay someone to pluck out all his pubic hair one by one. Good on ya for taking care of that kitty.

Lol, what? Are you saki drunk?

LOL. Ewww!

I got Little Hacker to drink some formula after a mad dash to Walmart. He acts pretty sick and I hope I can just keep him cozy and well until I can get him to a vet on Monday.

I freaking hate being a big softie!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

At Carrabba's for a birthday. They brought out a cake for the birthday girl and we ate it. It wasn't our cake.

Check please.

At Carrabba's for a birthday. They brought out a cake for the birthday girl and we ate it. It wasn't our cake.

Check please.
I would now, demand your cake. Then eat that one too.

Check please.

Haha, wtf cake fail!

Did it have a name on it? Like Happy Retirement Bill!

Haha, wtf cake fail!

Did it have a name on it? Like Happy Retirement Bill!
Hahaha! That would be awesome.

"No clue who this Bill dude is, but he has some kickass cake!"

I wish I had some cake, this always happen after I drink a few

Lol, what? Are you saki drunk?

LOL. Ewww!

I got Little Hacker to drink some formula after a mad dash to Walmart. He acts pretty sick and I hope I can just keep him cozy and well until I can get him to a vet on Monday.

I freaking hate being a big softie!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

That was Truly Bizzare lol.

Haha, I just left it alone

I have the Tenatious D song stuck in my head. Also drinking some sweet tea vodka.

I wish I had some cake, this always happen after I drink a few
My Wife baked like crazy today. If you would have came down like you were supposed to, you would have some cake tonight.

Emergency cake Frank. Get one of those pepperidge ridge frozen deals, that way when you've had to much wine, I mean bll, boom cake!

My Wife baked like crazy today. If you would have came down like you were supposed to, you would have some cake tonight.

No cake + round with ChunkyLover + not being in Sarasota = EPIC FAIL

No cake + round with ChunkyLover + not being in Sarasota = EPIC FAIL
I'd like to play golf with Chunky. I think it would be fun.

I'd like to play golf with Chunky. I think it would be fun.

It's really awesome. He's pretty consistent.

Emergency cake Frank. Get one of those pepperidge ridge frozen deals, that way when you've had to much wine, I mean bll, boom cake!

You are a smart fella but the wife won't allow emergency cakes in the house.

Dude you have a doctorate in verbal judo. Make her think it was her idea.

Frank, isnt she out of town?

...waiting 9 seconds right now...

We are both watching our figures, Danny. She is doing a much much much better job than I am and I'm okay with that.

We are both watching our figures, Danny. She is doing a much much much better job than I am and I'm okay with that.

She has a good figure from The Facebook :act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back