The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
KellyBo is still in Macon where her Mother is in the hospital going through multiple tests. The last call I made, they are still trying to narrow down some concerns prior to a diagnosis. Her Mother went in last night with chest pains and suspect heart problems. I asked KellyBo if she was coming home tonight and she did not know at 04:00 p.m. It sure takes a long time for the Docs to figure out what the heck is wrong! I know my wife is going to be dead tired after being at the hospital all day. The two hour drive back from Macon is not easy. Country roads and deer sightings everywhere makes night driving dangerous. I've been taking care of a refrigerator problem plus taking care of the pets, plus helping my son with job seeking.

That sucks man. When it rains it pours. Hang in there and it will get better. How is your son doing?

That sucks man. When it rains it pours. Hang in there and it will get better. How is your son doing?

Thanks Dev. My son is doing awesome! He is making us so proud of him. We went out today and put in resumes and applications at several local businesses. He's applying online and aggressively seeking employment. He's done all the right things to be successful from this point forward. He looks great, is working out hard with exercising and has a wonderful attitude. He's the corner stone in the family these days :thumb:

KellyBo just called and is staying over in Macon tonight at the hospital with her Mom. They just started doing a test where they run a catheter through a main artery to check for blockages. I'm glad she's not driving back tonight on those country roads and staying by her Mom's side.

Thanks Dev. My son is doing awesome! He is making us so proud of him. We went out today and put in resumes and applications at several local businesses. He's applying online and aggressively seeking employment. He's done all the right things to be successful from this point forward. He looks great, is working out hard with exercising and has a wonderful attitude. He's the corner stone in the family these days :thumb:

I am so glad to hear that. I have been meaning to ask you in the thread you started about it but was afraid to ask in case something had gone wrong and I didnt want to pile on. Continued prayers your way buddy.

Nothing like walking in from a round of golf to find that your dog has not only thrown up on the wooden floor near your bedroom, but also on the rug in the living room. Looks like we're dealing with a sick dog, and will be buying a new rug in the near future.

KellyBo is still in Macon where her Mother is in the hospital going through multiple tests. The last call I made, they are still trying to narrow down some concerns prior to a diagnosis. Her Mother went in last night with chest pains and suspect heart problems. I asked KellyBo if she was coming home tonight and she did not know at 04:00 p.m. It sure takes a long time for the Docs to figure out what the heck is wrong! I know my wife is going to be dead tired after being at the hospital all day. The two hour drive back from Macon is not easy. Country roads and deer sightings everywhere makes night driving dangerous. I've been taking care of a refrigerator problem plus taking care of the pets, plus helping my son with job seeking.

Great to hear about your son OG, I am glad to see a real turnabout, and godspeed to KellyBo at the hospital, everything will be ok, keep us updated, prayers, and positive energy your way

Great to hear about your son OG, I am glad to see a real turnabout, and godspeed to KellyBo at the hospital, everything will be ok, keep us updated, prayers, and positive energy your way

Thanks Satch. KellyBo called me for an update and said the light up through the artery to her heart showed no stoppage. They are doing x-rays now and may do a Cat scan to check some other stuff out. Thanks for the prayers buddy.

Toad, now that is a rant! I'll send some good mojo from the Great Groovy your way.

Just think positive that everything will be ok. Lots of deep breaths!!!

Damn T0AD! My prayers are with ya good buddy!

Sorry to hear that T0AD, hang in there everything will work out man, prayers and psitive energy heading your way
All your thoughts must have worked. We got access to the garage at the new house today. A buddy helped out with a 20' trailer of overflow that wouldn't go in the POD. The appraisal came back late, but my lender busted her tail to get it to the underwriter and done and our closing was only pushed back 3 hours, to 3:30 tomorrow! At that time, I will OWN that house---well, the mortgage company is going to for a while, then I will.
Thanks for the wishes, and whoever ends up in Warner Robins is welcome!

Toll free survey's calling so bloody often

All your thoughts must have worked. We got access to the garage at the new house today. A buddy helped out with a 20' trailer of overflow that wouldn't go in the POD. The appraisal came back late, but my lender busted her tail to get it to the underwriter and done and our closing was only pushed back 3 hours, to 3:30 tomorrow! At that time, I will OWN that house---well, the mortgage company is going to for a while, then I will.

Good to hear that everything is working out even though it sounded rough yesterday.

KellyBo just called and is staying over in Macon tonight at the hospital with her Mom. They just started doing a test where they run a catheter through a main artery to check for blockages. I'm glad she's not driving back tonight on those country roads and staying by her Mom's side.

Glad to hear your son is doing well and I will keep praying for Kelly's mom. You are right she needed to stay overnight no sense risking it.

Wonderful news!!! Congratulations!!!

Crashatalk has been getting to me today, it's crashed 4 times today ugh,
Hasn't happened before

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

Yay T0ad! I am so happy for you!

Sleeping in hospital stinks! Mom's heart Cath good. CT tomorrow.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Nice to hear T0AD, glad that your lender busted her tail off

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

Great news Sean!!! Proud for ya buddy and I know you are feeling sooooooo much better :blob:. Now all you got to do is finish the move and unpack all those fricking boxes :bulgy-eyes:

Thanks Satch. KellyBo called me for an update and said the light up through the artery to her heart showed no stoppage. They are doing x-rays now and may do a Cat scan to check some other stuff out. Thanks for the prayers buddy.

No problem, I hope to hear more good news about KellyBo's mother, hopefully she's in the clear tonight!

Merrill Hoge's tie knots should have their own gravity field

I can't stand those huge knots. And I can't stand long suit coats that come down past the fanny. They usually accompany the large knots

No problem, I hope to hear more good news about KellyBo's mother, hopefully she's in the clear tonight!

Satch I'm hoping to hear some good news this morning . I know KB will be tired as something about staying around a hospital wears you down quick! Spending the night at one is a joke because with the nurses coming in and out, you never get any quality sleep.

They are reroofing my apartments this week....which is good...and bad....today is my Friday off and I got woke up by the sound of 15 non english speaking persons dropping heavy bundles of shingles on my roof at 6:55!!

Did I mention that I live on the top floor!

They are reroofing my apartments this week....which is good...and bad....today is my Friday off and I got woke up by the sound of 15 non english speaking persons dropping heavy bundles of shingles on my roof at 6:55!!

Did I mention that I live on the top floor!

LOL.....

I'm just counting down the seconds until I can get out to the range with my B. Asha. Stupid classes.

for the third year in a row my school is changing grading systems so a lot of my (along with everyone elses) assignments/tests have been entered incorrectly and deleted time after time, screwing up the grades. why do we keep changing systems if we have a system that works just fine.. this school makes no sense to me. the stupid grading systems is why i have a C in a class that i havn't gotten any assignments back with less than 85%. at least our football team is doing good... for once. speaking of sports teams, it looks like we're going to have a good golf team this year. our two seniors are almost always breaking 80 during tourny's, the three juniors (me being one) are right on that line, and i've broken 80 quite a few times this summer. not sure about any of our sophomores or new-coming freshman, but hopefully they're up there too. i was playing varsity as a freshman, so hopefully there's some more of that type.. well, for my sake of being able to play on varsity, i hope not! haha! (not trying to sound cocky/like an ass)

Made the 2 vids for the MC 3.0 today. Unfortunately both vids cut off about 15 seconds before I was finished and neither are good enough for submission. Hopefully I will get out tomorrow and get to redo them, it only stands about 50/50 that I will get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back