The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread took an interesting turn today, haha.

Just came to bed. My wife is sleeping. I got in bed and coughed. She spun around like the exorcist and yelled at me for farting. I can stop laughing right now. This is not the first time she has done this but it never gets old.

Just came to bed. My wife is sleeping. I got in bed and coughed. She spun around like the exorcist and yelled at me for farting. I can stop laughing right now. This is not the first time she has done this but it never gets old.

That's awesome, don't let her read your comparison. I get that from time to time as well.

How many Kobeys does it take to change a light bulb? hehehe

You didn't get cut did you?

Ha ha. Apparently more than one. I hit it so hard it messed up the fixture, so that's now on my list of things to fix today. No cuts yet, but I have to wait for daylight to clean up the glass. That's usually when it gets me.

Cancer sucks. I've been single for over 2 years. I'm still in love with my ex girlfriend who I dated 3 years. And didnt realize it till today. About a month ago I find out she has cancer too. Well, it took its toll. She passed this am at 720. I didn't realize how much I still cared until I got this news this am.

Jenn, you will be missed! I still love you.

Sorry for sharing. After it happened I needed to vent and you guys are my family.

Cancer sucks. I've been single for over 2 years. I'm still in love with my ex girlfriend who I dated 3 years. And didnt realize it till today. About a month ago I find out she has cancer too. Well, it took its toll. She passed this am at 720. I didn't realize how much I still cared until I got this news this am.

Sorry for sharing. After it happened I needed to vent and you guys are my family.

Sorry to hear that Frogger. My thoughts are with buddy.

So sorry to hear that Jeremiah. If you need anything at all, do not hesitate to ask. Caring is never a bad thing.

So sorry to hear that BF. It's a terrible terrible disease. Thoughts and prayers to her family and to you as well man.

Sorry to hear that man. Cancer really does suck.

So sorry to hear that Jeremiah. If you need anything at all, do not hesitate to ask. Caring is never a bad thing.
Thanks JB! I didn't realize how much I cared till I got a text. Hit like a ton of bricks. Then with my bro in law. God they need to find a cure.

Thanks JB! I didn't realize how much I cared till I got a text. Hit like a ton of bricks. Then with my bro in law. God they need to find a cure.

Oh my gosh Bullfrog, so sorry to hear this. Let me know if you need anything.

Sent from Tapatalk

Wow, really sorry to hear that Jeremiah, you will be in my thoughts....if you need to talk or anything please dont hesitate to reach out.

Sorry to hear bullfrog............not a way to start your week buddy.

Wow...sorry to hear of that BF. There is nothing wrong with sharing, so please don't apologize.

So sorry for your loss Jeremiah. You've a good heart buddy, take care man.

Prayers for her family and friends like you that cared BF. there is never anything wrong with caring man, that is tough

I've lived it and I agree it sucks. Sorry about your loss.

Jeremiah, I'm so, so, so, sorry for your loss.

BF I'm sorry to hear about this. Thoughts are with you buddy

BF, sorry to hear man. Will keep you in my thoughts.

Sorry to hear that, Bullfrog. That sucks.

Sorry to hear that Frogger, that really sucks. We are all family here so no need to apologize.

My condolences, Jeremiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back