The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancer sucks. I've been single for over 2 years. I'm still in love with my ex girlfriend who I dated 3 years. And didnt realize it till today. About a month ago I find out she has cancer too. Well, it took its toll. She passed this am at 720. I didn't realize how much I still cared until I got this news this am.

Jenn, you will be missed! I still love you.

Sorry for sharing. After it happened I needed to vent and you guys are my family.

Sorry to hear this Frog. It's a horrible disease and I hope we find a cure soon.

Sorry to hear this Frog. It's a horrible disease and I hope we find a cure soon.

Sorry I just got around to the thread and heard about this, Frog. It truly is a terrible disease. My condolences to you and her family. Stay strong and don't shy away from talking with your THP family if need be.

Sorry to hear this Jeremiah...lots of positive energy going out from your THP family buddy.

I have tried that, but the computer knows if it's a residence or business and will automatically default to it, so there is no way around it. Here's a good tip, if a package is under 3lbs it is almost always cheaper to ship USPS, if it's over 3 lbs then it's almost always cheaper to ship UPS. Also, UPS automatically insures your package for up to $100 if it's lost or stolen, USPS does not offer any free insurance. If you ever have questions on shipping, feel free to ask me. I have joked with JB that if I ever needed to get a new job, I would work at a UPS store or the post office, I know the business so well now haha.

That's why I have stuff shipped to my office, easier on those in shipping. Plus I hate tacking a package from work, seeing that it delivered to the house & having to wait until I get home. I have no patience.

That's why I have stuff shipped to my office, easier on those in shipping. Plus I hate tacking a package from work, seeing that it delivered to the house & having to wait until I get home. I have no patience.

I always did that too. Working out of my house now took that off the table. At least I am usually here when the deliveries come.

I usually get things delivered to the office, depending on when expected delivery is. Sometimes it's a big fail, like yesterday when my putter got delivered to my office and I am at my house.

My head is screwed on backwards! I am so worn out from work I am a day behind on the Holiday Cheer contest! I just did all the golftec entries! aghghghghgh. No delete in the comment section so I am looking at multiple entries for the wrong stuff! lol Oh well.

GolfTEC is still the prize today...

My head is screwed on backwards! I am so worn out from work I am a day behind on the Holiday Cheer contest! I just did all the golftec entries! aghghghghgh. No delete in the comment section so I am looking at multiple entries for the wrong stuff! lol Oh well.

Your good dance. GolfTEC is day 1 and we are on day 1

My rant is that I can't seem to play good golf when I'm having fun. I just have never been able to put the two together. I either need to be alone and shoot well or play with buddies and be content with some awful and loose swings. It is starting to piss me off

My rant is that I can't seem to play good golf when I'm having fun. I just have never been able to put the two together. I either need to be alone and shoot well or play with buddies and be content with some awful and loose swings. It is starting to piss me off

I think that is a fairly common thing Chunky. I have the same issue and is the reason I am really trying to work on my mental focus alot more.

Your good dance. GolfTEC is day 1 and we are on day 1

GolfTEC is still the prize today...

Good to hear, sort of. I deleted my GolfTEC post on my FB page already & did all my SCORstuff. There are bunches of SCOR posts on the dang thing. At least I am not the only one.
I am out til after 9:30; headed to the hospital to sit with a friend.
Best I could do today.

yjuma3ap.jpg

That is all.

I see there's a mini van invasion in Hawaii. Especially the Honda kind.

Weekends are to freaking short. I need a recovery day.

Who am I kidding, I'd probably just golf or workout again.

Dang I'm tired.

Weekends are to freaking short. I need a recovery day.

Who am I kidding, I'd probably just golf or workout again.

Dang I'm tired.

I feel the same way. I always want an extra day to relax but I know I'd end up golfing anyways.

I'm trying to convince my wife that with kiddo #3 on the way, we need a mini-van....a Honda Odyssey to be exact. She's stuck on a GMC Acadia though.

Dude, check out the Toyota Sienna. P4B's wife has one and he raves about it.

Edit: A part of me just died telling someone to look into a Mini-Van...

I have to be up at 4 in the morning. After closing things down for the past 5 or 6 days, this is going to be a little bit of a tough adjustment.

Mini vans rock. I drive a man van myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back