The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
As is Ruth's Chris or Morton's Steakhouse... Or any restaraunt, right?

It takes a pretty tall order around these parts hahaha!

I suppose that's a rant. Anything for a reasonable price around here is a downgrade from Chipotle.

As someone else said, getting steak at a steakhouse is my safe play.
As for ribs... Come to Memphis. "Memphis in May BBQFest" and all the restaurants that serve amazing ribs, wet or dry rub(my favorite) all year long.

I'm from Chattanooga, TN, and I have family in Cordova so I've been there a couple times and had plenty of actual "great" BBQ from Memphis.

As someone else said, getting steak at a steakhouse is my safe play.
As for ribs... Come to Memphis. "Memphis in May BBQFest" and all the restaurants that serve amazing ribs, wet or dry rub(my favorite) all year long.

Or go to McDonald's and get a McRib!

I feel like when you go to a place that has "Steakhouse" in the name, you're best to go with the steak hahaha

Unless its Outback

Dry, gristly, mediocre sauce, no flavor at all in the meat itself.

That pretty much describes their steaks all together. I'm not a fan of their steaks AT ALL. Although I went to an Outback in Korea and it was far superior to the ones we have here.

it's so hard to be 16.. hyper at midnight, nobody to rant with.

It's December.
It's 70°.
I'm not outside.
Booo.

Freaking 82* here today....never thought I would want a cold front to come in but tired of going heater AC heater AC heater AC.

I'm a LA Tech grad/fan. The events that took place last night really irritate me. I'm a huge college football fan and was really looking forward to going to another bowl game this year and this crap happens.

I'm a LA Tech grad/fan. The events that took place last night really irritate me. I'm a huge college football fan and was really looking forward to going to another bowl game this year and this crap happens.
Cant believe La Tech got the cold shoulder.

My rant is this weather. Bah. Humbug. I want snow.

I think one of my best buddies in the whole world is mad at me. I treated him pretty poorly but it was because I was busy and there was a loss of something. Plus when I could call him back it was the weekend and I know he likes family time on the weekend. So I hope he will forgive me and talk to me again. This is only in the rant thread because there is not a Honey Boo Hoo sad thread.

I think one of my best buddies in the whole world is mad at me. I treated him pretty poorly but it was because I was busy and there was a loss of something. Plus when I could call him back it was the weekend and I know he likes family time on the weekend. So I hope he will forgive me and talk to me again. This is only in the rant thread because there is not a Honey Boo Hoo sad thread.

There actually is: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?2611-The-Saddy-Sad-Boo-Hoo-Thread

Here's my rant.... I have to tell half of my team they are being layed off today. This part of the job sucks.

Here's my rant.... I have to tell half of my team they are being layed off today. This part of the job sucks.

don't envy that position one bit

Terrible position to be in. I don't think I could ever do it. Sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back