The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funniest part, she was trying to roll her window down to apologize (I think), and all I could hear was the door locking and unlocking. She was clueless.

I am so glad you're laughing about this. That is really kind of hilarious dude (pending you're alright).

She probably thought you were trying to mug her.

Damn dude, did you tear her bumber off? hehe...you ok?
Hah, she was backing out of her spot, going like 1/2 mph. Just straight out and clipped me with her bumper. I tried to get out of the way, but was too late.

I am not tech savy as you can see. Just trying to get by with some dort of creativity. I'll get by July:alien:
I think FK might win 'gigantamongous signature' award

I am not tech savy as you can see. Just trying to get by with some dort of creativity. I'll get by July:alien:

haha dude, I'm enjoying watching the changes.. Are you wanting to go this alone? Want some help?

I am so glad you're laughing about this. That is really kind of hilarious dude (pending you're alright).
Im fine dude, she just backed in to me as I was walking. She was moving at a snails pace trying to Austin Powers her SUV out of the parking lot. Back up a foot, go forward a foot, back a foot, forward a foot, repeat repeat repeat.
Hah, I'll get you a new one buddy.

Im fine dude, she just backed in to me as I was walking. She was moving at a snails pace trying to Austin Powers her SUV out of the parking lot. Back up a foot, go forward a foot, back a foot, forward a foot, repeat repeat repeat.

Hah, I'll get you a new one buddy.

Glad to hear u are ok though

I am surprised you didn't roundhouse the car haha!

Delta...

Just watched a flight go up $130 in a matter of minutes....seriously?

Delta...

Just watched a flight go up $130 in a matter of minutes....seriously?
Remember this when it's time to start booking flights for July. I think I had mine booked by the end of January.

Remember this when it's time to start booking flights for July. I think I had mine booked by the end of January.

Yeah its for a flight in a few weeks, its becoming comical

Outback Steakhouse's ribs are terrible to put it mildly.

We felt the same way about their lamb the last few times we went to Outback. We haven't been back in three years or so.

I feel like when you go to a place that has "Steakhouse" in the name, you're best to go with the steak hahaha

I tried those too. The ones in KC suck.

The one we went to in Las Vegas was perfect, as is the one we go to when we are in the Bay Area.

I tried those too. The ones in KC suck.

The one we went to in Las Vegas was perfect, as is the one we go to when we are in the Bay Area.

I'm not personally a fan of Outback.. A big downgrade from Chipotle :alien:

I'm not personally a fan of Outback.. A big downgrade from Chipotle :alien:

As is Ruth's Chris or Morton's Steakhouse... Or any restaraunt, right?

Outback Steakhouse's ribs are terrible to put it mildly.
As someone else said, getting steak at a steakhouse is my safe play.
As for ribs... Come to Memphis. "Memphis in May BBQFest" and all the restaurants that serve amazing ribs, wet or dry rub(my favorite) all year long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back