The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I sat through 2 1/2 hours of VMA's. That was atrocious. Except for JT and Nsync, that was amazing. #ChildhoodDreamFulfilled

Until I got past the word atrocious I was nodding and thinking that was a valid rant.

And then...

I can't believe I sat through 2 1/2 hours of VMA's. That was atrocious. Except for JT and Nsync, that was amazing. #ChildhoodDreamFulfilled

Honest question, what did you expect? It isn't an award show for music. Plus, it's MTV, they used to play music. The VMAs are just a chance to remind everybody about that.

Worst round in a long time. 91. Ugh.

Honest question, what did you expect? It isn't an award show for music. Plus, it's MTV, they used to play music. The VMAs are just a chance to remind everybody about that.

I wasn't expecting anything. I had to watch it with a lady friend. Gotta make her happy to make me happy.

At least JT made up for that terrible display of music.

I wasn't expecting anything. I had to watch it with a lady friend. Gotta make her happy to make me happy.

Wait wait wait. You watched it for/with a lady friend and you're on THP after completing your task?

Dude!

Wait wait wait. You watched it for/with a lady friend and you're on THP after completing your task?

Dude!

On my phone. Calm down :)

The Official Rant of the Day

On my phone. Calm down :)

Focus on the task at hand. Course management and pace of play are key here.

Worst round in a long time. 91. Ugh.

Sorry Smalls. Next time buddy

Fair enough

Focus on the task at hand. Course management and pace of play are key here.

Tapa.............….................talk.

LOL

Video music awards? Why does MTV have those? They don't play videos anymore.

That sucks.

And now you've put pressure on any THPer you golf with to behave. Way to go. Jerk.:alien:

After reading the "things that irritate you on the course" thread, the next time I play with THP'ers I'll have to just sit quietly in the cart. I might cause a rip in the space-time continuum if I crinkle a candy wrapper at the wrong time or something.:alien:

I want my MTV.
tumblr_m6hnx8Ix3Y1qjz8xzo1_500.png

So you can watch Miley act like a stripper and do naughty things with Alan Thicke.

#anotherLohaninthemaking

Well, today ends my daily morning routine of a range session then 18 holes! :angry: Time to get back to the grind at college!!!

So you can watch Miley act like a stripper and do naughty things with Alan Thicke.

#anotherLohaninthemaking

I just saw that video online...

I love how she says she is fine, she is just an artist. Yeah, she is artfully skilled at dancing like a stripper. In her defense, she does it well, I was impressed with her twerk, yeah that's right, I said twerk.

Last edited:
1) Miley can flat out Twerk. There is no doubt in my mind she should have a dance name.

2) Golf Lesson today, and I'm oddly nervous.

I just saw that video online...

I love how she says she is fine, she is just an artist. Yeah, she is artfully skilled at dancing like a stripper. In her defense, she does it well, I was impressed with her twerk, yeah that's right, I said twerk.
First it's Mike Hunt.

Now it's Twerking.

First day of classes in my last year of school. This is a rant because I love my school and never want to leave.

Our office manager is back today. Hilarity will not ensue.

My post office doesn't open until 1 and I have a golf package there!

Was it Clindamycin?

Probably penicillin, amoxicillin, or cephalexin. Those seem to be the common ones.

We're you ingesting very much dairy while taking them?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Amoxicillin and no not much dairy at all. Back at dr now to see if its strep again or just a routine sore throat.

My House needs to freaking sell. My wife emailed the teacher of my oldest who is in 2nd grade and here was her reply

She is doing wonderful at school! She is such a sweet girl with a big personality. :) She did tell me today that she was sad because she missed her dad...I pulled her back to talk to me for a minute and she gave me a hug and seems to be fine

As a Dad there is about nothing else that hurts me more than not being there with my kids, and to hear its impacting them already really sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back