The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My House needs to freaking sell. My wife emailed the teacher of my oldest who is in 2nd grade and here was her reply

She is doing wonderful at school! She is such a sweet girl with a big personality. :) She did tell me today that she was sad because she missed her dad...I pulled her back to talk to me for a minute and she gave me a hug and seems to be fine

As a Dad there is about nothing else that hurts me more than not being there with my kids, and to hear its impacting them already really sucks

That really sucks dude. Good luck getting it sold.

That really sucks dude. Good luck getting it sold.

Showing yesterday and today so hopefully something comes from it

My House needs to freaking sell. My wife emailed the teacher of my oldest who is in 2nd grade and here was her reply

She is doing wonderful at school! She is such a sweet girl with a big personality. :) She did tell me today that she was sad because she missed her dad...I pulled her back to talk to me for a minute and she gave me a hug and seems to be fine

As a Dad there is about nothing else that hurts me more than not being there with my kids, and to hear its impacting them already really sucks

Thats sucks Mike. Hang in there broseph.

I'm so sorry Mike, that has to be so tough! It would be so much easier if she understood why you weren't home during the week right now.

I'm so sorry Mike, that has to be so tough! It would be so much easier if she understood why you weren't home during the week right now.

yeah, everything has worked out up to this point, no reason to think it wont this time..all for the greater good...even if it is Ohio lol

This sucks buddy!

Showing yesterday and today so hopefully something comes from it

I hope it sells for you man!

Mike, I am so sorry to hear that. I know how it feels. Keep your head up and keep going. It will work out for the best.

You're a great dad and even though she doesn't understand right now, she will one day and love you all the more for doing what you have to.

That beach house should have everything fixed up in no time for her Mike.

85 and sunny and I'm at work and I have class from 4-7:45 tonight. F.

Mike, I am so sorry to hear that. I know how it feels. Keep your head up and keep going. It will work out for the best.

You're a great dad and even though she doesn't understand right now, she will one day and love you all the more for doing what you have to.

Thanks brosuf

That beach house should have everything fixed up in no time for her Mike.

Sounds good, Im working on picking up a 2nd and 3rd job so I can make the payments

Hate to hear that Mike. I've got some family/kids related stress going on at the moment as well. It just eats you. Makes you want to break things. Good luck sir.

Poison Ivy!!! Thought I just had chiggers from searching for a buddies ball last week, nope. For about the gazillionth time I've got this crap.

Poison Ivy!!! Thought I just had chiggers from searching for a buddies ball last week, nope. For about the gazillionth time I've got this crap.

It's certainly the bane of a golfer's existence...such a familiar and unpleasant feeling.

It's certainly the bane of a golfer's existence...such a familiar and unpleasant feeling.

Yes sir, it is. By the time I figured out what it was it's already covered my legs and working on my arms and face. Just glad it hasn't found any "Other Regions".

A flare up of eczema out of nowhere. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'd take the rock and hard place over poison ivy and chiggers. Both, no bueno. Good luck dude.

Going to court today and not being able to plead No Contest because I'm not 21. That's just great.

Poison ivy sucks! I got it so bad last year that my dark tanned legs looked like someone losing their skin pigment until this year when I could tan again!

Duey, there is a medication that works on poison ivy wonderfully . It is expensive though, like 30 bucks a tune. I think it is called ivarest and wal Mart Selah it. I will check on the name. Apple cider vinegar works to. Dies it out.

The Official Rant of the Day

I hate two-faced people.

And being lied to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

I hate two-faced people.

And being lied to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

I kind of meant it when I said those jeans didn't make you look fat.

Duey, there is a medication that works on poison ivy wonderfully . It is expensive though, like 30 bucks a tune. I think it is called ivarest and wal Mart Selah it. I will check on the name. Apple cider vinegar works to. Dies it out.

That's good stuff, I've used it before. But talked to someone who suggested just rubbing alcohol to dry it out and hydrocortisone for the itch. It's actually working. I know what you meant about the legs, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back