The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Who doesnt fear the driver? Y'all's quest for forgiveness in it shows me that!

Who doesnt fear the driver? Y'all's quest for forgiveness in it shows me that!

tourmex I'd play the R11 right now if I had it!
Otherwise get me a G20 hehe

tourmex I'd play the R11 right now if I had it!
Otherwise get me a G20 hehe

No you wouldn't. Its not a bad thing mind you, I just think its hilarious people say he fears it like its something to be ashamed of.

I'm going to find out more of Tigers issues right now. Back to reading the book

Tiger did not make my contest team!

He has already said Tiger was going to be his last professional student.
That's probably because he already had a plan to spill the beans about everything he talked with Tiger about. He knows nobody else will hire him, he'll be an out of work bum slinging T-shirts out of John Daly's RV in the Hooters parking lot of Masters week in 2 years.

Yes by reading a biased, poorly written book from a less than loyal GAWF instructor.

Tmex I think you'd like this book so far.

Nope I'll never read it. It's principle to me at this point. It goes far beyond El Tigre and Hankey.

It's as if Haney borrowed the pen he wrote it with from Rory McIlroy.

Anyone else read it on the iPad and were missing pages? Twice the last page in the chapter was a repeat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He should be feeling good headed into Augusta. I'm not a Tiger fan, and I never was. I don't care about the things from his personal life, none of my business, I just always felt that he was an A-hole. However I will admit that he's good for the game. I just will never ever listen to an NBC telecast every again when he's in a tournament, Dan Hicks is unbearable.

LOL close! I bet those two worked together. That RORY has no class.

If you and I ever bet, the stakes will be that you have to act like a Rory fan for a week and change your Avvy to an RMac picture. The problem would be finding equal stakes for me. Maybe getting one of my fingers amputated would be about right.

He should be feeling good headed into Augusta. I'm not a Tiger fan, and I never was. I don't care about the things from his personal life, none of my business, I just always felt that he was an A-hole. However I will admit that he's good for the game. I just will never ever listen to an NBC telecast every again when he's in a tournament, Dan Hicks is unbearable.

Stick around pd, I need more people I agree with here! :D

If you and I ever bet, the stakes will be that you have to act like a Rory fan for a week and change your Avvy to an RMac picture. The problem would be finding equal stakes for me. Maybe getting one of my fingers amputated would be about right.

I can sense a Masters-scented bet in the offing, although one finger may not be enough given the level of TMex irk directed towards the curly-haired upstart.

This is true. And what Paulo said hahahaha.

I wish I could put together my overall thoughts about the book. I don't really know how I feel about it. Plus anything I say about Hank is just going to get me labeled as riding Tigers pen15. It was a good book, but for him to claim it's "just a book about golf", is wrong. That's a pretty big stretch sir Hank.

Anybody care to PM me if you have this on your iPad?

If you can figure out how to get it off a Kindle I've got you bud.

LOL. How did we know? Where is everyone who said we couldnt judge until it came out?

LOL. How did we know? Where is everyone who said we couldnt judge until it came out?

Wat? Confuzed. Help me understand.

People were actually believing this was a book about golf and not just a gossip book about Tiger Woods.

Oh sorry, I'm dumb. Yes, it's all basically crap about Tigger, but he keeps saying over and over he's the best player ever to hope people believe him and offset that.

Back