Welp my dummies are headed for a three week training course. Hope this helps improve their quality of life and ours.

Welp my dummies are headed for a three week training course. Hope this helps improve their quality of life and ours.
Good luck. Hope it helps. Have you guys considered training collars?

Good luck. Hope it helps. Have you guys considered training collars?
Yep that’s part of the training program we signed up for.

Yep that’s part of the training program we signed up for.
Is it a boarding school? Many years ago I had a golden retriever puppy that I sent to one at about 5 months old. After one week he was trained on hand signals. Fantastic.

Is it a boarding school? Many years ago I had a golden retriever puppy that I sent to one at about 5 months old. After one week he was trained on hand signals. Fantastic.
It is. All our schedule would allow. Time to take the plunge.

This is Claude. His brakes don’t work so good on hardwood floors…

1706232898973.jpeg

1000055174.jpg

Krickit refuses to let Tāla cuddle and nap. Refuses.

She's a little b*tch.

I've found them very effective. Good luck with everything
Dougie will just look at my wife and ignore what she's asking him to do. If he has his collar on you see his well he actually understands what he's suppose to be doing. He's such an asshole! 😂

IMG_7553.jpeg
Nola got a bath this morning and she’s not happy about it.

1000055256.jpg

Wife thinks she's a daddy's girl. I think she's just patient and knows that I eat food a lot more often than my wife does. 😆

Dougie will just look at my wife and ignore what she's asking him to do. If he has his collar on you see his well he actually understands what he's suppose to be doing. He's such an asshole! 😂
Yep, all I need to do is pick up the remote transmitter , show it to her and say command again and she jumps

Took about 2 minutes to claim the box.20240128_174107.jpg

Back