Poor CoCo! Sorry the sweet girl is still feeling crummy. Give her lots of love and ear rubs along with her meds. She will be better in no time! All the best.

Glad to hear she is alright.

Colby is warming up to me cause Julie’s been in Punta Cana since Saturday IMG_4690.jpeg

Gave CoCo her first IV treatment. Wasn't hard but wasn't easy and definitely a 2 person job with our little wiggler dog. My wife was having a little bit of a panic attack thinking about doing it. The wife finally did it and of course stuck herself with the needle when she tried to take it out. Funny but not funny.

Hopefully this flushes her out and she will he fine.

Played golf this afternoon. I think someone missed me.
IMG_5862.jpeg

New mattress? You mean new cat mojo dojo casa house.

IMG_4303.jpeg

1000057465.jpg

Tāla reacts every time the 🦙 listens to a video message from me.

Also her lil paws look adorable. 😋

Buster can’t figure out hearing his Momma on FaceTime IMG_3545.jpeg

IMG_4306.jpeg

Movie time snuggles with his boy. The only person he does this with. Painfully cute.

Spoiled! She is the biggest baby and loves being under a blanket lol
IMG_4821.jpeg

Newest pet as we start 4H
Ollie

IMG_2715.jpeg
IMG_2716.jpeg

Today my Lacey is celebrating her 7th gotcha birthday.
Still hard to beleive she is 7.

last week Gotcha day
1708376823010.png 1708377048642.png

Ball please!

IMG_1881.jpeg

IMG_4904.jpeg
Nap time on my lap. For Zeke and for me!

Fresh from the bath... she's not as traumatized as she looks lol

IMG_5801_20240219_145429.jpg

IMG_1100.jpegIMG_1101.jpeg

IMG_1085.jpeg

1000058562.jpg

the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

PSA with those Himalayan Yak bones:

If your dog is a heavy chewer, don’t. Two trips to the vet this week with our Lab. He was able to chip off pieces and got a bit “backed up”. Day one eating grass in the yard. Day two was shrapnel, like 1/2” pieces. Poor guy. Belly locked up for two days then back to the vet.

And of course, the minute I took him out of my truck at the vets office, he dropped a bomb. Wifey wanted an X-ray anyway and all is well with the big guy. I’m just glad we grabbed the bone from him before he got too far with it. Just the bit that he had was trouble enough.

Back