The Sandwich Thread

I just had a PB sandwich so thick that it required two gulps of milk between bites. Perfect PB to J ratio too. Life is good!

On occasion (mainly due to it being freakin packed everyday at lunch and it's pricey) I squeeze into the Vermont Sandwich Co. I always get the pilgrim: roast beef, bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, homemade stuffing, and cranberry mayonnaise. Amazing

On occasion (mainly due to it being freakin packed everyday at lunch and it's pricey) I squeeze into the Vermont Sandwich Co. I always get the pilgrim: roast beef, bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, homemade stuffing, and cranberry mayonnaise. Amazing

I am a huge fan of sandwiches and eat them twice sometimes three times a day. But it's the once in a while, special sandwiches that keep you coming back to the game. Thank you for this post. It sounds delicious.

I am a huge fan of sandwiches and eat them twice sometimes three times a day. But it's the once in a while, special sandwiches that keep you coming back to the game. Thank you for this post. It sounds delicious.

Sandwiches are so awesome. Incredibly versatile. I love them.

Lol that's exactly it dude you are spot on. I eat sandwiches sure but only basic ones pbj, ham cheese etc but going in to get that massive overflowing special Sandwich just can't be beat. The bread they use seals the deal for me too. Ill have to see if I can find a menu online haha

I found the menu haha. I cut out most of it but here's their specialty sandwiches. I also enjoy the patriot. It's that cranberry that draws me in. Hopefully it's readable

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366508360.052219.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366508368.250740.jpg

Tuna salad, pepper jack cheese, and banana peppers on rye bread pressed in my panini machine. Nomnomnom.

je2ybepe.jpg

It has been far too long since I have been to Fiore's in hoboken. Far Far too long

needed a snack
05D391F4-8E85-4981-9822-43D171BBF0F3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just made one without the normal mayo and mustard. Instead I used some roasted street corn dip and guacamole and it’s really good. Yesterday I used the corn dip on a burger and was a nice kick to it.

IMG_0162.jpeg

At the house, I love a turkey, mayo and pickle. If I’m out, it’s a Reuben that’s my favorite. Especially with a lot of kraut on it!

Just made one without the normal mayo and mustard. Instead I used some roasted street corn dip and guacamole and it’s really good. Yesterday I used the corn dip on a burger and was a nice kick to it.

View attachment 9197592
That guac is legit and has a nice kick to it. Love that stuff. I need to try it as a mayo sub seems interesting.

Back