Really looking forward to the new ranges. Cool stuff.

In the meantime, the on course practice feature of GSPro is nice. Don't get all the same launch and path data, though. (It's on the other screen, so yes I can see it, but not all in one pretty place natively.)

Jealous of you gents. I recently moved and have not been able to set the skytrak back up yet.

I tried the @Hawk wedge session last night. He still demolishes me.

wedges.png

Idk - that’s still very good! They are harsh on the ratings too.
I can see why you like this style of practice. It was pretty enjoyable.

I can see why you like this style of practice. It was pretty enjoyable.
Great way to get in an extra 30-40 swings when you’re over banging balls. I’ve gotten used to setting up a green for every club too.

Great way to get in an extra 30-40 swings when you’re over banging balls. I’ve gotten used to setting up a green for every club too.
it really was and mentally that's where I was last night. I was frustrated with driver swings, did some green shots with irons and then set this up as kind of a cool down.

it really was and mentally that's where I was last night. I was frustrated with driver swings, did some green shots with irons and then set this up as kind of a cool down.
If we only had this tool before we teamed up on that par 3 course in Myrtle Beach.

If we only had this tool before we teamed up on that par 3 course in Myrtle Beach.
probably better for the world that we didn't.

sick of messing around with my net setup. I bit the bullet and went for a 3x3x3 (meter) cage to use on the "hard surface".

im adamant that this will help with my skyTrak results..cause the difference from standing on my mat on the stones and then when I stood on it on the concrete floor in the garage, OMG, was like night and day for stability.

I have a feeling the "loose" connection with the club to ball, is causing the higher laugh angles and less distance.

Will find out soon enough, but unfortunately it's the weekend coming, which means no post until next week! :(

Question for those that use the Game Improvement Plan membership. Does the software include shot history in each section of the driving range, challenges, skills assesment?

Question for those that use the Game Improvement Plan membership. Does the software include shot history in each section of the driving range, challenges, skills assesment?
I have the play and improve plan, and it does keep my history of everything I do whether it’s basic range session/practice, challenges, and improvement area.

Thanks!

Sorry, last question. I am getting the SkyTrack +. Just wondering what are good options for projectors? I have a good gaming laptop, I just need a projector

Sorry, last question. I am getting the SkyTrack +. Just wondering what are good options for projectors? I have a good gaming laptop, I just need a projector
Don’t worry about 4K. Doesn’t make that big a difference. Get a good 1080p model with the highest lumens you can afford and it should be fine. Optoma, BenQ, etc.

For the ST+ software at the moment, focus mainly on the lumens and contrast within your budget.

4K is phenomenal in Sim play on the apps that support it and will only get better. Can you have a great experience without it, absolutely.

guys, as im "potentially" moving my setup other side of the fence...will I need the rubber base along with the hitting mat?

im worried that on the solid ground might damage the clubs on swinging? or with the padding on the mat be enough to keep the heads safe?

photo of my mat and base. (generic photo but mine is the same).

View attachment 9256103
So I am doing the same setup as you. What was your issues on the rocks? Did you feel the may was "sliding" while swinging resulting in bad data?

So I am doing the same setup as you. What was your issues on the rocks? Did you feel the may was "sliding" while swinging resulting in bad data?

im not 100% sure, something like that. The mat under me felt kinda "mushy" If that makes sense, and im wondering if that when I compress the ball correctly, its almost "bouncing" off the mat, killing speed and launching the ball too high.

Once I get my new net I will know for sure and update.. but typically there has been a "delay" with DHL so..still waiting...

im not 100% sure, something like that. The mat under me felt kinda "mushy" If that makes sense, and im wondering if that when I compress the ball correctly, its almost "bouncing" off the mat, killing speed and launching the ball too high.

Once I get my new net I will know for sure and update.. but typically there has been a "delay" with DHL so..still waiting...
Outdoor hitting area.jpeg

OK I see. I am setting up my area now. I have a hitting/standing mat with a Country Club elite hitting strip. But I am clearing out the area and will probably brick it.

Weather is delaying this way longer than expected.

From today's email about their sale being extended, I noticed Face Impact locations on the screen... :eek: 👀

1713458720091.png

Back