The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I still marvel at the fact that 40 (40!!!) of us are getting this opportunity. I joined this site in 2010 right when I was starting to get serious about golf. This site has given me so so so much in those 3+ years that I have been here. Friendships, tournament golf, friendships, equipment, friendships.... you get the idea. We have 5 amazing sponsors (Cleveland, Callaway, Cobra, Bridgestone, TaylorMade) ready to provide us 40 EXTREMELY lucky guys with the experience of a lifetime. My ultimate (play on word from another thread haha) goal is represent THP, Cleveland Golf and Team Paradise to the BEST of my ability, to ensure that there is a 2015 Morgan Cup. Congrats again everyone who was selected. For those who weren't stick around. We will do you proud and hopefully give you the chance of a lifetime again next year.

First year I literally need a spreadsheet to remember all the participants only because of the amount. So freaking amazing.

Congrats to the last 4 picked and to all 40 participants !!

First year I literally need a spreadsheet to remember all the participants only because of the amount. So freaking amazing.

Seriously. It's nuts

Congrats to the final four, what a journey all of us newbies are in for!

Congrats to the final four, what a journey all of us newbies are in for!

You guys really have no idea. I know you have been to the event volunteer but this event is really something as a participant. I am not sure that there are 40 guys on the PGA tour who have a 14 club deal. 40 THPers do!

You guys really have no idea. I know you have been to the event volunteer but this event is really something as a participant. I am not sure that there are 40 guys on the PGA tour who have a 14 club deal. 40 THPers do!

That really puts it in perspective man, thank you for posting that. I am pumped!

This is an amazing point that I never thought about. Holy carp.

Never thought of it that way but I bet your right. How freaking awesome is that!

Well the selection process has come and gone and what a wild ride it was. I really enjoyed this years process and it was fun stepping out of my comfort zone as putting myself out there. To all of you that did the same, thank you. It takes a lot to put yourself out there and go through the ups and downs of the selection process. This year, I think, is going to be the best year yet.

This is the third MC that I will be sitting on the outside looking in, but instead of standing by and wishing good luck over the miles, I am going to be there and make this event the best one yet. If you think that the process is over, your wrong. There will still be people needed to help out in many capacities and without that help this event can't succeed to its highest potential.

So congrats to those that got selected. Stay enthusiastic and put in the time and energy in and be the best you can be. To those that didn't get in, let's make this event continue succeed and make it even better than last year. Throw your support behind a team or just the event as a whole and do all that you can to pump up the participants and the meaning behind the event. You don't have to make the trip to Myrtle to show your support, ask questions, play golf with guys near you if you can, a post of encouragement, just the little things can go a long ways. So let's get our hands dirty and let's make the best of ourselves and show the world that the Morgan Cup is truly the Ultimate Golf Event. Period.

Well the selection process has come and gone and what a wild ride it was. I really enjoyed this years process and it was fun stepping out of my comfort zone as putting myself out there. To all of you that did the same, thank you. It takes a lot to put yourself out there and go through the ups and downs of the selection process. This year, I think, is going to be the best year yet.

This is the third MC that I will be sitting on the outside looking in, but instead of standing by and wishing good luck over the miles, I am going to be there and make this event the best one yet. If you think that the process is over, your wrong. There will still be people needed to help out in many capacities and without that help this event can't succeed to its highest potential.

So congrats to those that got selected. Stay enthusiastic and put in the time and energy in and be the best you can be. To those that didn't get in, let's make this event continue succeed and make it even better than last year. Throw your support behind a team or just the event as a whole and do all that you can to pump up the participants and the meaning behind the event. You don't have to make the trip to Myrtle to show your support, ask questions, play golf with guys near you if you can, a post of encouragement, just the little things can go a long ways. So let's get our hands dirty and let's make the best of ourselves and show the world that the Morgan Cup is truly the Ultimate Golf Event. Period.

This makes me smile. A lot.

A certain other member told me they will be heading to Myrtle with you and I couldn't be happier that you guys will be there. I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around all that is going to happen down there and how quickly it will happen. I really want to live in the moment and take it all in.

The amount of people already committing to be a volunteer for this is incredible. 2014 is going to absolutely be the best year yet!

Gregdan coming to Myrtle to show his support for team THP! I love it!

Love this GregDan.

KG

Just Tapping Away

It's great to see the volunteers jumping in so early. Great job guys

Love to see you coming to volunteer gregdan, can't wait to meet so many new THP folks in Myrtle.

Bang! Signature looks awesome!

Thanks, Ricky.

Now, let's get to work.

Bang! Signature looks awesome!

Thanks, Ricky.

Now, let's get to work.
I fight the urge to thank every one of your posts....your signature is that​ awesome.

This makes me extremely happy that I will get to see you again my friend.

This makes me extremely happy that I will get to see you again my friend.

It will be great. I can't wait to see all my good friends and meet a bunch of new guys as well. Add on that I will have the chance to make the Ultimate Event even better? Yeah sign me up.

Thanks for your support of team thp in advance.

Glad you will be making the trip down to experience this amazing event.

Perhaps we will finish our battle that has been started

A certain other member told me they will be heading to Myrtle with you and I couldn't be happier that you guys will be there. I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around all that is going to happen down there and how quickly it will happen. I really want to live in the moment and take it all in.
Yes I did say that. Got to work out the details of course. And how many from my my family will be joining is still an unknown factor

This place is so amazing! Rather than sit disappointed purple jumping at the opportunity to volunteer! I commend all of you! And thank you for the support!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

ubasasag.jpg

Let's get started...

Back