The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

E9TbHlW.png

Looking like this year is going to be special. Like Freddie said, over half the field is a newbie so there will some new ideas and new ways to approach the game. Will be a lot of fun to follow along.

That's a great list to be on. Would be sweet to have a name and face next to it to see who everyone is.

I'm sure it's coming at some point.

Oh I imagine, Im just dreaming over here thinking we'll be on some playing cards LOL. Im still in a Dream after I got selected, can't believe all 40 of us will be able to be part of this great event.
I'm sure it's coming at some point.

It really hasnt sank in yet... im sure it will soon!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

It really hasnt sank in yet... im sure it will soon!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Nope. Going on 3 weeks now for me, and I'm still in shock.

I'm going to need one of those tags too. My old team with 2 good friends leading the way, I like the sound of that.

love this as well dude! I will do you proud!

In case you want to follow each other on twitter, I created a Morgan Cup group with all of our twitter handles.

im missing LoPresti, amart, sixfourthreefive and flog2424

Ive got to work on my "this is Kevin Beausoleil Reporting from the 4 green on True Blue" so I can be as good as Mike was.

Dont forget to whisper

Guessing the name is @MorganCupGroup? Never mind I seen you added me to it Freddie.
In case you want to follow each other on twitter, I created a Morgan Cup group with all of our twitter handles.

Awesome idea Freddie! Thanks so much for doing that!

@fupresti

Let's take this to the twitter thread and keep this one focused on the Morgan Cup.

Thanks

@GisforUGA

KG

Just Tapping Away

Out of the running but still uber exited to watch this unfold!
This is going to be one heck of an event, filled with special people!

Sent a message to JB several weeks ago that I wanted to volunteer if I wasn't chosen. Wasn't chosen...this year...but will still be in MB cheering everyone on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just watched the opening shots and the last round again. I am in complete shock that I get to participate in something like this. Watching everyone's emotions I dont know what to expect. Asking myself how do you think you will feel on the last day, what are you going to do to prepare emotionally and mentally for this. I think for me this is the most important part of how I prepare. I hope the MC vets are ready for all the questions I know we will have myself especially.

To that end, if any of the new Morgan Cup participants have questions, you can always send me a PM. My time has gotten more limited on here since my son was born so I miss out on some of the fast-paced discussion that occurs. However, I'd be more than happy to answer questions if people have them. Maybe my advice can be of help since I played in 3 of these things. :alien:

Sent a message to JB several weeks ago that I wanted to volunteer if I wasn't chosen. Wasn't chosen...this year...but will still be in MB cheering everyone on.

Awesome Knight! Looking forward to meeting you.

Back