The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Untitled12_zpsa42474cf.png

Here is a list of all the participants with sponsors and the remaining spots left as of today. I have been keeping a word document and adding to it as more are announced.

This list is just mine and is not affiliated with THP whatsoever BTW.
i just finished plugging all these names into my google doc

That team on the bottom right is stacked! Wowzers.

Just wait for the rest of the teams to be filled in; going to be some great teams, and some dudes with some serious motivation to get ready.

It needs to be if it plans on at least being able to compete with the rest of us. ;)

Just wait for the rest of the teams to be filled in; going to be some great teams, and some dudes with some serious motivation to get ready.

Yessiree! Just got back from the Fitness Center and feeling great. Wait...that's not true, I feel tired and sore, but this will pass. I'm so excited to be on this journey with you guys. The next seven months are going to be awesome, capped by the most awesome event ever! An experience to be savored!

Awesome update Brad- thanks!!

Brad...thanks so much for that chart, it's exactly what I think a lot of us were curious about. Well Done!!

Thanks for sharing the chart brad. 8 more spots left with some great companies, and how the teams shake out a lot of exciting news coming.

Using Tapatalk

Man, that is really shaping up. 5 more potential spots I could fill. Awesome seeing things shape up. Looking forward to see the team assignments once everyone is selected.

Untitled12_zpsa42474cf.png

Here is a list of all the participants with sponsors and the remaining spots left as of today. I have been keeping a word document and adding to it as more are announced.

This list is just mine and is not affiliated with THP whatsoever BTW.

Thats a much cleaner format than the one I have been keeping on my computer. Who is the Parshooter56 you have on team TM? :confused2: :D

Thats a much cleaner format than the one I have been keeping on my computer. Who is the Parshooter56 you have on team TM? :confused2: :D

Hahahaha sorry dude. what's a 5 and a 3 between friends anyways, right?

A google doc has been set up and emails were sent out. It will serve as arrival and departure info gathering so I can book villas. I want to try to keep travel banter out of this thread if at all possible.

A google doc has been set up and emails were sent out. It will serve as arrival and departure info gathering so I can book villas. I want to try to keep travel banter out of this thread if at all possible.

The communal google doc has become a past time of hilariousness. Always a fun read. Freddie, bless your heart for putting up with us characters.

Thank you Freddie!

This is just me speaking with an opinion.
I think you guys should wait on travel plans this year.
There are a lot of people that we have spoken with (us included) that may stay off site.
Plus there are still some details to come that will impact arrival dates.

Again, just my opinion as Tadashi has done such an amazing job in the past.

There are a lot of people that we have spoken with (us included) that may stay off site.

I like it. I'll be driving, which will help with not having to worry about plane tickets. This is intriguing though!

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting!

I don't mean to rush the process, as there seems to be a reason for everything you do, but any ideas when said details may emerge? Not as concerned about lodging, but want to get my time off and plane ticket booked early to avoid any complications or rate hikes.

Thanks for the tip, my plans are fully based on my flights so I'll hold my horses before I make any bookings :)

I don't mean to rush the process, as there seems to be a reason for everything you do, but any ideas when said details may emerge? Not as concerned about lodging, but want to get my time off and plane ticket booked early to avoid any complications or rate hikes.

Yes. Soon.

I'm all for waiting and appreciate the heads up. I'm just trying to get in front of this with a busy 1st half of year.

Love seeing any new information concerning the best weekend of the year.

Something else to ponder for this event..... Hmmmmmm

KG

Just Tapping Away

Well now my curiosity is piqued for sure

Back