The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Wooooot! I'm sooo happy now!

I need to pull myself together, and there's some things I need to do at home, but I'll be back ASAP tonight!

http://youtu.be/voYUl2pWKVk

Castor, congrats x2! Loved watching you in the 2013 MC and your recap videos, and really looking forward to meeting you in July.

Just gotta say again how excited I am for the 4 guys who got picked today. I know exactly how you're feeling tonight, and that feeling will last for a long time (still hasn't sunk in with me yet!) Enjoy it, and I look forward to spending the next seven months going on this journey with each of you.

Castor congrats on the new baby and the call to duty for TaylorMade Golf. Looking forward to seeing you in July.

Double bonus for castor! Congrats buddy!!

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

So...there's been talk about when people will arrive...anyone already set to arrive Monday or even before?

I will aim my planning for Monday, and it would be awesome to have some fellow MC'ers to meet!

I will most likely be there Monday as well, we can get together for some rounds if you have time Castor, I used to live there and know the courses well.

I was originally set to arrive Tuesday, but Mrs. Mojo and Lil Mojo want to leave Sunday (driving) so I'm there Sunday night it looks like. Or Monday around lunch. Depends on how the planning unfolds!

JM

I will most likely be there Monday as well, we can get together for some rounds if you have time Castor, I used to live there and know the courses well.

Great!

I'm so pumped for being in this thing that I can't sit still and think about every detail of the experience. It feels like it would be next week and at the same time that it is a small forever away...

Dang boys!!! It's the Morgan Cup, I'm so going to be in the best shape of my life, physically, mentally and golfingly!

(It might not be a word, but I'm making it one!)

This is the deepest MC to date.no one team will have an advantage over another. Each team will be solid top to bottom and we still have 8 spots to fill. Me thinks some amazing golf will be played. Hold on tight everyone, I have feeling MC prep will hit a new level. I see some stellar rounds being played in July.

Awesome Castor, you rock my friend!!
Just watched this video. LOVED IT!!! That's about how I looked at the Pub when I got the message. Congrats buddy and see you soon!

This is the deepest MC to date.no one team will have an advantage over another. Each team will be solid top to bottom and we still have 8 spots to fill. Me thinks some amazing golf will be played. Hold on tight everyone, I have feeling MC prep will hit a new level. I see some stellar rounds being played in July.
You haven't seen me putt....it's akin to watching the circle of life take place before your very eyes. It's the one part of my game I'm determined to clean up this.

Love it Castor!!!! Today we officially make golfingly a word. I want to make the same commitment and have already started on two of the three.

KG

Just Tapping Away

Is there a spot with the updated rosters of who has been chosen so far for which team? I was looking and I cannot find it. Thanks.

Is there a spot with the updated rosters of who has been chosen so far for which team? I was looking and I cannot find it. Thanks.

The only full team is Team THP. The rest (minus assistant captains) are still to be named.

The only full team is Team THP. The rest (minus assistant captains) are still to be named.

Should reword that better. What Sponsor is what I meant to say.

I don't think there is one officially. I know a couple folks have been keeping a list themselves.

As Donne said, I don't recall an official list yet. There are some unofficial ones but the big list will be out once everyone is official

Untitled12_zpsa42474cf.png

Here is a list of all the participants with sponsors and the remaining spots left as of today. I have been keeping a word document and adding to it as more are announced.

This list is just mine and is not affiliated with THP whatsoever BTW.

I was originally set to arrive Tuesday, but Mrs. Mojo and Lil Mojo want to leave Sunday (driving) so I'm there Sunday night it looks like. Or Monday around lunch. Depends on how the planning unfolds!

JM

Need possibly take back that Monday :)

If I'm road trippin' no chance I'll be there Monday, but if I fly directly, or to North Carolina, Monday is possible :)

Need to get into the planning mode!!

Thanks Brad I figured someone had one. That looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking at that chart gives me a new wave of giddy goosebumps. Thanks, Brad!

In the Beginning I thought you guys would run with a victory because you have such a solid team but then the rosters started filling out and this is going to be fierce! Prep has already begun here and I'll be in golfing form, the competition is too tough to sit back and rest on laurels, yesterday was yesterday lol.

Wasn't available when it was announced, but wanted to congratuate the newest four participants. Looking foward to meeting you or seeing you again next July.

Back