#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread will kick off with the beginning of the War to Settle The Score and live posting throughout the two day event will take place from THPers and Callaway Golf.

• Admin
Its #TheGrandaddy day.
The Hideaway is serving host to this amazing 2 days of golf in beautiful Palm Springs.
The #DreamTeam vs the #ZooCrew

The War To Settle The Score

Ready to read and follow all the action. We're going to get 6 inches of snow today, so I'm hunkered down at my desk. Ready for 36 holes of action. Only thing making it better would be streaming coverage. But if yesterdays updates are any indication, I'm sure today's will make us feel like we're inside the ropes.

#BringitHomeBoys

Lets go #DREAMTEAM, stick it to the Zoocrew today!

Go get 'em DreamTeam!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys shut 'em out early and often!!

#DreamTeam FTW!!

Everyone have a great breakfast this morning and lace up those big boy shoes. Today is the day. Love that Pinehurst format. It will be great fun, for sure. We'll be with you throughout the day!

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

I really want to see pics of the course. The ones posted were great but live should be mind blowing.

The format will be the great equalizer. Lots of thinking going on, should be a blast!

Looking forward to the play by play action as the #DreamTeam dismantles the #zoocrew piece by piece to settle the score. While we can't be there in person to root you on, know we will be here providing our support!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go get 'em boys!

Can not wait to follow along. If yesterday was as fun as it was to follow, today should be a treat for us all as well.

Go get em' #Dreamteam !

lets go #DREAMTEAM! Take down the Zoo Crew! When you are done I expect to see a photo of Chad looking worn, beaten, and his hair messed up.

Get after it today boys and have a great time!

DreamTeam_zps8a213082.gif

Good luck Dream Team! Have a great time and represent THP well.

Time to show those zoo crewers what us basement dwellers can do! Good luck all.

Let's go boys! Time to lay down a beating on the #ZooCrew.

Go time boys, go do work!

Light up the Christmas tree with birdies today! :golf2:

Go Team THP! We will be cheering you on all the way!

istockphoto_6359908-crowd-cheering-seamless.jpg

Morning THP! Early morning/late night, but the adrenaline is already pumping.

Frost delays are going to delay us a bit. Probably until 9-9:30am today. This is going to change a couple things, playing a nine hole second round for example, but what can you do. Weather has been weird over here these last couple weeks. In any event, we are ready to get this thing going.

Today's Matches

GregDan/Jlukes vs Sabella/HeyPete
Tpluff/pkielwa vs ScottyG/#Chad
TexasHacker34/T2GRN18 vs Finley/Rhiona
Hawk/ATLGolfer vs JohnnyRod/Ethan G

GregDan/Jlukes vs Sabella/#Chad
Tpluff/pkielwa vs ScottyG/JohnnyRod
Hawk/ATLGolfer vs HeyPete/Ethan G

Hit 'em long and straight all day long #DreamTeam!

And stomp those nice @Callaway peoples' butts into the mud!

It's time to make them cry for their mammas!
byrupase.jpg

Morning THP! Early morning/late night, but the adrenaline is already pumping.

Frost delays are going to delay us a bit. Probably until 9-9:30am today. This is going to change a couple things, playing a nine hole second round for example, but what can you do. Weather has been weird over here these last couple weeks. In any event, we are ready to get this thing going.

Today's Matches

GregDan/Jlukes vs Sabella/HeyPete
Tpluff/pkielwa vs ScottyG/#Chad
Hawk/ATLGolfer vs JohnnyRod/Ethan G

GregDan/Jlukes vs Sabella/#Chad
Tpluff/pkielwa vs ScottyG/JohnnyRod
Hawk/ATLGolfer vs HeyPete/Ethan G

Looks like all kinds of points for #Dreamteam....go get em HAWK!

beat them down Dream Team

Hit them well, and go get 'em today. Fill be following along today as the #dreamteam put down a beating to the zoocrew

Back