#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

These pictures...seriously...good grief!

Thats #15. Are you sure you shot a 75?

I thought 16 was the Par 3, followed by 17 (Par 5) and 18 (long Par. 4). Did I miss another Par 4 in there?

I thought 16 was the Par 3, followed by 17 (Par 5) and 18 (long Par. 4). Did I miss another Par 4 in there?

Yes. #16 is a par 4, then the par 5 17, then par 4 18th.

Yeah, they are unreal! JB took some amazing pictures.

I am seriously considering the phablet. I just need to make sure it can fit in my pocket. It's pretty beefy.

Shoutouts to the ZooCrew

Jason: One of the first guys I met, and I had the pleasure of playing 45 holes with the guy. Jason is one of the realest people I have ever met. He is full of passion in regards to both golf and Callaway, and he is a darn good dude. He kicked my butt for 3 straight matches, but we had a blast doing it. He plays a nice big draw, and he plays it really well. Seems everytime I thought I had an opening he would pull of a great shot like holing out from a bunker. Those three rounds were a blast man, and I would tee it up with you again anyday.

Chad: Finally I got to meet the man known as hashtag Chad. He sure takes a lot of ribbing from the Zoocrew, but he takes it in stride. Chad has some game, he hits that Alpha with the Speeder a freaking mile. I got to learn a ton about Chad and his journey to Callaway and he loves what he does, you can truly see that.

a9e4aqub.jpg

Rhiona: Where to begin? I got to play 27 holes with this girl and it was a blast! She has a bell curve when it comes to Mimosas, and when she reaches the peak of that curve she is deadly. When she hit the front of the green on the Par 3 from the back tees it was one of the coolest moments of the weekend! Keep it up Rhiona, your game is solid!

P1060109_zps9e96dcca.jpg

Harry: What can I say about this guy that hasn’t been said? He is a breath of fresh air in the golf industry. The guy is full of passion and excitement that I have rarely seen. He is also a pretty funny guy. It was a pleasure finally meeting him, and hopefully I have a chance to tee it up with him one of these days. Harry and the crew are going to take Callaway to the top of the charts, I have no doubt about that.

Pete: Pete, the dude freaking celebrated his birthday with us at the Hideaway. He says he is 40, but there is no way! Pete stayed up on Monday night talking Callaway, talking family, and anything else I wanted to talk about. He is a great guy, and a hard worker. He was working the whole bus ride, that is dedication.

Ethan: Ethan, my fellow lefty. I sat next to him at dinner at Arnold Palmer’s and we foundout we both shared a love for craft beers. Ethan is a great guy, and he has really helped me with my bag setup since I have left ECPC. Thanks for letting me demo the Apex Pro from your bag, that thing is SOLID.

Scotty G: Scotty is one of the happiest people I have ever met. He had a smile on his face the entire weekend, and it was infectious. I enjoyed talking to him about golf, and many other things. What you did for Tyler as we left was awesome man. Keep up the great work.

J-Rod: JROD!! This dude is an animal. I watched him bomb his Big Bertha on the rang, and the dude is just a great time. He is the first guy giving you a fist pound when you walk by, and he was always making sure we were having a great time! Thanks for taking the time to design everything, The Grandaddy logo is incredible dude!

Greg Sabella: Greg was awesome to meet at the Grandaddy. The dude shares a passion for fishing with me, and I think I am going to start packing the rod and reel in my bag from now on in his honor. He has some game, and he answered any and every question I had about Odyssey and their putters. He knows a ton about golf, and he clearly can golf his ball.

Honestly, all of these people I would now consider friends. Each and every one of them made me feel welcome. There wasn’t a single person I didn’t feel comfortable talking with, and that is what makes this company so great. Like I said, they are going to take this company to all new heights

Wow the pictures. I was jealous of the Grandaddy guys when they were selected, but I'm really jealous now. Unreal guys. I know you had an experience that is beyond words.

Back