THP 2011 Outing Scripting

I think we'll beat some of you from the hangover crowd! It's only 140 miles and about 3 hours.

pffft...I will be up early bro

I got my Jhonny Vegas shirt (they only had white though) and I have to say, Travis Matthews makes one comfortable shirt.

Last edited:
I got my Jhonny Vegas shirt (they only hate white though) and I have to say, Travis Matthews makes one comfortable shirt.

For sure- travismathew is real comfy!

Well its quite clear that I am completely colour blind when it comes to matching up some outfit colours

Well its quite clear that I am completely colour blind when it comes to matching up some outfit colours

And you spell color funny

:p

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

The word colour is spelled as color in American English.It is spelled without 'u' in America only.The meanings of the two words are same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do these outfits work? They wont be this wrinkly when I get down there I hope!!

Purple Stripes with Black shorts, black belt?
Spoiler
DSC00575.jpg

White polo, navy shorts, navy embroidery, white belt?
Spoiler
DSC00573.jpg

Navy Polo, stone grey shorts, unknown belt?
Spoiler
DSC00574.jpg

Red Polo, Khaki Shorts, black belt?
Spoiler
DSC00571.jpg

Looks fine to me Thainer, plus I do believe the rooms have ironing boards in them as almost all of them do.

Do these outfits work? They wont be this wrinkly when I get down there I hope!!

Purple Stripes with Black shorts, black belt?
Spoiler
DSC00575.jpg

White polo, navy shorts, navy embroidery, white belt?
Spoiler
DSC00573.jpg

Navy Polo, stone grey shorts, unknown belt?
Spoiler
DSC00574.jpg

Red Polo, Khaki Shorts, black belt?
Spoiler
DSC00571.jpg

They all work. The only thing not working is that zebra skin comforter. Hahaha

Looks fine to me Thainer, plus I do believe the rooms have ironing boards in them as almost all of them do.

Yes they do thank goodness. Also, Thainer I think the belt will depend on what shoe an hat combo you're wearing since some of those outfits can go black or white belt.

Well I have a black pair of shoes and a white and yellow pair of shoes. I need new shoes, but they just arent in the cards right now
Yes they do thank goodness. Also, Thainer I think the belt will depend on what shoe an hat combo you're wearing since some of those outfits can go black or white belt.

Well I have a black pair of shoes and a white and yellow pair of shoes. I need new shoes, but they just arent in the cards right now

Does the yellow on the white shoes pop out or are they just tiny highlights? If it's just a small accent I go: 1) Black belt, hat, shoes 2) White belt, hat, shoes 3) White belt, hat, shoes 4) either color just follow the above patterns. Problem is if that yellow is at least more than 25% of the shoe 2,3, and 4 could look awkward (especially #4).

The word colour is spelled as color in American English.It is spelled without 'u' in America only.The meanings of the two words are same.

Oh I know, just giving him a hard time.

Those outfits look good thainer, accesorize them up and I think you'll be set.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Back