THP 2011 Outing Scripting

pattyblind9golf

Reaction score
So I was on the phone with JB just now talking about the outing and we were both getting excited about the weekend coming up next month. He was telling me about apparel scripting and how you guys love your golf clothes so I told him I was going to start this thread. Here is the layout he gave me of the itinerary for the weekend outfits.

Thursday Evening - iBar - Casual Wear
Friday Day - Demo Day - Dress Like a Tour Player Contest + Golf Clothes
Friday Evening - THP Banquet Dinner - Dress Up Time
Saturday Morning - Golf Apparel
Saturday Evening - iBar - Casual Wear
Sunday Morning - Golf Apparel
Sunday Evening - iBar - Casual Wear

This thread is to discuss what you are wearing. Keep in mind that I can help with a lot of different brands and as always help our THP friends with a discount on a lot of them. What are you going to wear?

And stay tuned for some possible pics for new outfits from Blind 9 Golf.

This thread is going to scare me. I really have no nice clothes.

This thread is going to scare me. I really have no nice clothes.

Patty is really good at helping + she gives discounts to THPers. Find one item on her site and she might be able to make an outfit of it for you CL.

Patty is really good at helping + she gives discounts to THPers. Find one item on her site and she might be able to make an outfit of it for you CL.

Lol I should have said I have no nice clothes and no money to buy any right now. I will look on the site though

I have a few days filled and ready.

Thursday Evening - iBar - Casual Wear -----I have jeans a black Travis Mathew shirt lined up.
Friday Day - Demo Day - Dress Like a Tour Player Contest + Golf Clothes -------I have my outfit picked out. Might surprise a few people too.
Friday Evening - THP Banquet Dinner - Dress Up Time -------Pants, purple Hugo Boss Polo shirt, Gray Theory Jacket (its tradition now)
Sunday Morning - Golf Apparel

Still a long way to go, but its fun.

I have a skort I want to wear to golf in. Does PGA National have length requirements at their course? That could be an issue for me since I'm so tall.

I have a skort I want to wear to golf in. Does PGA National have length requirements at their course? That could be an issue for me since I'm so tall.

I dont believe so.

Hopefully that outline that Patty put up helps with the planning. GolferGal and Mary can help with the dinner if you want some assistance on how it works and what people are wearing.

Going Sandra Gal on us are ya?

I have some new additions to the closet this year that I'm really looking forward to getting together for the outing. I'll get some pics up as I get prepared.

I started planning my outfits as well- will post more later but for te dress like a tour player- are we donning pants? Just thinking it's hot and im a shorts guy. Or should we wear pants and change?

I have no idea what I am going to wear just yet. I think I have my THP Dinner dress picked out but beyond that I am really not sure.

It is the "Dress Up Time" that worries me a little. I don't generally wear a jacket without a tie. Perhaps just a nice button down shirt? HELP:confused2:

It is the "Dress Up Time" that worries me a little. I don't generally wear a jacket without a tie. Perhaps just a nice button down shirt? HELP:confused2:

I think I was the only person wearing a jacket. Nice pants and a golf shirt is plenty nice.

Thank you JB and GG. I would have hated to walk in and be either the worst dressed, or over dressed. Can someone tell me what Patty's website is? I would love to check it out, and maybe pick up a new outfit or 2 for the outing.

Thank you JB and GG. I would have hated to walk in and be either the worst dressed, or over dressed. Can someone tell me what Patty's website is? I would love to check it out, and maybe pick up a new outfit or 2 for the outing.

Click the Blind9 banner at the top of the page. And then if you find anything, contact her via PM and she will help you out.

Click the Blind9 banner at the top of the page. And then if you find anything, contact her via PM and she will help you out.

Patty will definitely help you out in a speedy manor! With great service! :clapp: for Patty at Blind9!

Awesome, thanks again. I will definitely do that.

Thursday Evening - iBar - Casual Wear -----I have jeans a black Travis Mathew shirt lined up.
Friday Day - Demo Day - Dress Like a Tour Player Contest + Golf Clothes -------I have my outfit picked out. Might surprise a few people too.
Friday Evening - THP Banquet Dinner - Dress Up Time -------Pants, purple Hugo Boss Polo shirt, Gray Theory Jacket (its tradition now)
Sunday Morning - Golf Apparel - Sweat Beat Chunky Outfit

Just put together a good outfit for Sundays round. Its called the Chunky Explosion special. The outfit is perfect for casual fans as well, to watch him have dry heaves half way through the round because of the beating he is going to take. Its got a little pink in it, some white, and a whole lot of beating fun.

I'm going to wear some shorts and some golf shirts!

And hopefully some sunscreen on those calves.

Nah, I love a good sunburn, it's the only way I can tan, need to get burnt first.

I'm glad Patty started this thread, I am going to check out some attire on her site now.

Just put together a good outfit for Sundays round. Its called the Chunky Explosion special. The outfit is perfect for casual fans as well, to watch him have dry heaves half way through the round because of the beating he is going to take. Its got a little pink in it, some white, and a whole lot of beating fun.

It better have some green in there. I've been known to projectile. And I think I just woke up the kids with my laughing!

I cant wait to go to the next one. This reads like a great time is a head. Will check out the shop I need some things.

Saturday Evening - iBar - Casual Wear --------Jeans and new Hollas pink shirt.

My script is coming together as I just put together another session of "bar" wear after getting some stuff in.

28999d1235273810-black-is-beautiful-brought-home-my-new-fat-boy-this-thread-is-useless-without-pichers.jpg

Back