THP Bag Tags & AC Coins

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2014 Albatross Club is now open and today we want to show off the goods coming with the club. Both of these items will go out to every person that signs up for the club and of course outside of these, the perks are outstanding again.

The coins are like our others in that they are 1.5 inches and quite thick. Done in all metal. Everybody that ordered one of the originals can attest to the quality here. The bag tag is a black plastic type of material with gold highlights.

AC%20COin-M.jpg

Tags-L.jpg

Last edited:
Cannot wait for both of these. As if the albatross needed anymore perks!!! This is incredible.

looks like great quality on both fronts, cant wait to see them all in person

This is awesome. Can't wait to sign up for 2014!

I like the coin a lot as mentioned in the birdie thread. I LOVE that bag tags are being made.

Yes!!!! The bag tag idea is being produced and the coin looks Sweet!!!

I missed mention of the bag tags in the birdie thread. I like that a lot. Well done.

You guys sure know how to make us feel good to belong here!

These are nice! But totally unnecessary. The benefits of being a member here can be seen throughout the forum.

Love seeing the bag tags!! Been requests for those for awhile, here we go!

These look great! Can't wait to sign up!

I agree with others that say the Albatross Club pays for itself without these extras....that being said, I couldn't be any happier to see another coin and a bag tag added to the mix.

Sweet looking, can't wait to join for 14'.

Saw these over on twitter. Very cool idea indeed. Just say when.

Those look great!!

The bag tag is wonderful!

Both of these items are great! I will own them.

Truly incredible, I'm sure they will both look even more amazing in person!! THP has outdone itself again, no surprise there!!!

I will gladly renew my membership even without this extras. Still, these look awesome.

This is AWESOME !!

Wow!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

As if the Albatross Club wasn't good enough already....you go and add these as well

Looking forward to sign-up

They look great! I'll definitely be sporting the bag tag.

They look sharp!!

Back