THP Bag Tags & AC Coins

Arrived all the way across the pond in blights...thanks GG!

Got mine in yesterday and both are fantastic. I will say that the black background in the coin is downright awesome. Wow did that come out good. Gonna hold onto that one and make sure it stays in a safe place. Great job!

Got mine yesterday as well and I agree on the black

zybytena.jpg

e9aneba5.jpg

My bag tag looks awesome once installed!!!

Mine came yesterday as well, the coins look incredible, well done.

Absolutely love how these came out! The coin is so awesome in person and the bag tag went right onto my bag. Thanks JB, GG, and everyone that helped make these!

The coin is very nicely done. I'll get plenty of use out of it.

This coin is impressive in person! Well done THP!!

Received mine yesterday! Excited to get the tag on my bag and the black finish on the coin is by far my favorite!

I got mine the other day and man am I impressed! I really like the looks of the tag my THP IER staff bag!

On another note the coin is absolutely solid.

Received mine today and I'm lovin' them! Bag Tag is on the bag and I haven't quite decided what to do with the coin yet.

Received mine yesterday. And to be honest and only my opinion but I think this coin is my favourite out of them all, that's not to say the others are awesome as well. Thank you JB and GG.

Just signed up!! Cannot wait to add the bag tag:act-up:

I joined the club, looking forward to using that sweet coin.

Anyone found a nice way to put their name on their tag? My SS personalized a divot tool case that looked awesome.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I think there's another thread where the same questions was asked and a couple of good suggestions were there... I just can't remember where I saw them sorry...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back