THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

I have a feeling that this one goes pretty quick.

I have a feeling I'm going to be really annoyed that I have to meet with clients at 1pm today. It won't fully effect my signup ability, but so much for trying to be the first entry.

Yeah, I am counting down and will be watching it like a hawk. I am still unsure if I will get my entry in in time. I have a feeling it fills up in less than a minute.

So you're saying I should star my 30 second interval emails at 1250?

Yeah, I am counting down and will be watching it like a hawk. I am still unsure if I will get my entry in in time. I have a feeling it fills up in less than a minute.

Agreed.

good luck today everyone i really really would love to make it but financially i don't think i can swing it and lets be honest this is gonna fill in a minute or less. Awesome for Callaway to step up and be the first of hopefully many Ultimate club testing events.... should be awesome and i will def be following along. get those trigger fingers ready!

I have a feeling I'm going to be really annoyed that I have to meet with clients at 1pm today. It won't fully effect my signup ability, but so much for trying to be the first entry.

Do like most real estate professionals and be late. 2 minutes wont kill them.

Do like most real estate professionals and be late. 2 minutes wont kill them.

Show up at their house at 12:55, "was just finishing up a phone call"

Two hours and counting. I'm really excited about this one. The unknown is an awesome feeling.

I so hope to make this! It's probably the only THP event left this year that I can swing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If I were a gambler that is what I would be betting.

If I were a gambler that is what I would be betting.

You got to know when to hold em and know when to roll em! Dial that number quick boys :blob::thumb:

Just had an interesting series of texts with the Boss. 1:00 just became a little more interesting...

Just upgraded the internet speed with Comcast. I should be lightning fast according to them!

Just a heads up for those that will be applying.
The post will be in this thread and have specific details on what needs to be sent via email.
If the info is not included in your email, the entry will not count.

Have fun on this one guys. Won't be able to swing the trip to Florida, but it sounds like this could be the start of something truly special. You guys are gonna have a blast and you know Callaway is going to be bringing it!

Just had an interesting series of texts with the Boss. 1:00 just became a little more interesting...
I told you, you dont have to call me "The Boss" here on THP.

Good luck guys

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

The post will be in this thread and have specific details on what needs to be sent via email.

Will a separate post contain this information or will the first post just be updated?

I like that you are giving information on something that must be in the email. I like this idea. This will be very interesting.

I like the sounds of this

Dang..this could be challenging doing on the course....will do my best!!!

Now... Who can type the fastest?

Back