THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

I'm not the swiftest typist, so look out for typos Morgan. But, I'll give it my best.

Just a heads up to everyone who is planning to send in an email today at 1pm EST. I will respond to all emails at 1:10PM, this way I can let everything come in and give me a second to respond to everyone.

I have a feeling this old man may be a tad too slow to get a entry in on time but man am I getting excited right now. One hour from now this thread will be exploding.

Bump for less than an hour.

Good luck to all the hopefuls today, gonna be 16 stoked THPr's come 1:11 est

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Are we supposed to send the e-mail in through the forum's email system or through an outside source like Outlook? Or is that irrelevant? I'm probably nuking this thing out (overthinking it)

Are we supposed to send the e-mail in through the forum's email system or through an outside source like Outlook? Or is that irrelevant? I'm probably nuking this thing out (overthinking it)

Email it from your email address.

35 minutes....the scrambling continues

I haven't checked my speed in a long long time (high school). I just took a quick online test and I'm at 89 wpm. It was around 110 in high school.

I hate handwriting, so I've always typed alot.

Gonna be the longest 29 minutes ever :(

Just confirmed this morning that I won't be able to take the Friday Aug 30 off. :banghead: A cross country "red eye", if available, just wouldn't allow me to give Saturday's events the effort that this deserves. Too bad, JB could have fueled the Sprinter all season off of the sales of my fitting video.

Good luck to everyone, I'm looking forward to following along. Thank you Callaway and THP for providing this opportunity.

I haven't checked my speed in a long long time (high school). I just took a quick online test and I'm at 89 wpm. It was around 110 in high school.

I hate handwriting, so I've always typed alot.

I timed out in college at 129 WPM!

I assume there will be a waiting list for those of us that will be a few seconds short of the 16 in case someone has to withdraw for unfortunate reasons?

I assume there will be a waiting list for those of us that will be a few seconds short of the 16 in case someone has to withdraw for unfortunate reasons?

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

Will the waiting list start at 17 and on or will an additional email need to be sent?

Right now there are only 12 members viewing this thread. I'm going to assume that they are all Albatross members. I wonder what that number will look like in 20 minutes. If it stays there, your odds will be pretty good since you will have to be in here to get the instructions. Work Schmork, I have a fitting to qualify for!!

Right now there are only 12 members viewing this thread. I'm going to assume that they are all Albatross members. I wonder what that number will look like in 20 minutes. If it stays there, your odds will be pretty good since you will have to be in here to get the instructions. Work Schmork, I have a fitting to qualify for!!
I was thinking the same thing!!!

I have a feeling there will be a waiting list for this one

Back