THP & Cobra US Open Contest

1 Ian Poulter
2 Ernie Els
3 Phil Mickelson
4 Adam Scott

Just have a feeling about Scott... not the same "feeling" my wife has about him. But a feeling none the less. ;)

And DJ in the other Adidas contest.

My official picks are

Phil
Tiger
Westwood
Villegas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took:

Mickelson
Poulter
Westwood
McIlroy

Score of 279

Mine:

Poulter
Phil
Westwood
Mahan

Score:277

We are pretty close Smalls

Lefty
Ian Poulter
Ernie Els
Lee Westwood

281 is my tiebreaker.

I went with the Vegas' bookies thoughts. I want to show everybody that I don't just win putters haha.

Wow really going out on a limb there aren't we?

It's not about going out in a limb. It's about winning.

Like Herm Edwards said 'hello? You play to win the game!'

hahahaha

Fair enough. But I figure that my best chance of winning will be picking someone that a lot of others didn't pick. Then again I am a little backwards from most.

Phil
Westwood
Poulter
Tiger

Tie breaker 280

Probably one of the most popular groups of players chosen, but if they score the highest, I still have a good shot at winning.

Totally was thinking that way too but too many people would be picking Phil and prob Westy and I couldn't afford to lose money to those who did pick them. Tiger is a 50/50 shot as is Camilo vs Poulter.
Fair enough. But I figure that my best chance of winning will be picking someone that a lot of others didn't pick. Then again I am a little backwards from most.

exactly my thinking as well.
Phil
Westwood
Poulter
Tiger

Tie breaker 280

Probably one of the most popular groups of players chosen, but if they score the highest, I still have a good shot at winning.

Totally was thinking that way too but too many people would be picking Phil and prob Westy and I couldn't afford to lose money to those who did pick them. Tiger is a 50/50 shot as is Camilo vs Poulter.

All I know is GO ADAM SCOTT!

What does everybody think is the percentage of Canadian entries that picked Mike Weir?

What does everybody think is the percentage of Canadian entries that picked Mike Weir?

I'd say low. I didn't pick him as he hasn't been playing well lately. Too many others playing well to give him a place in the "coveted" 3 spots.

i'm not sure how many canadians we have but i would say 46%

I'd say low. I didn't pick him as he hasn't been playing well lately. Too many others playing well to give him a place in the "coveted" 3 spots.

You would be incorrect. I have not read them all, but its closer to 75%. Just like Germans love David Hasselhoff, Canadians love Mike Weir. he could have not been in the field and some would have taken him.

as low as 277 for the tie breaker... wow... im betting on the weather not cooperating and the tie breaker will be closer to par

You would be incorrect. I have not read them all, but its closer to 75%. Just like Germans love David Hasselhoff, Canadians love Mike Weir. he could have not been in the field and some would have taken him.

Wow - rose coloured (spelling just for the Canadians) glasses I guess. I'd be happy to see him win, or heck even compete, but I can't see it happening. I hope to be wrong again then ;)

The Germans have the Hoff, Canadians have Weir, and America has the Kardashians. I call that a toss up

who's mike weir?

Man with so many entrants you just knew their'd be similiar choices, if not the same...

I went...

Woods
Westwood
Villegas
McIlroy

I wanted to be gutsy and put in Mahan over Tiger so I can possibly separate myself from identical entries...But I hope this foursome works!

Back