THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

That was my thought as well, I would assume the League Creator would be able to reset things or fix that type of error.

I see Team 6, 10 and 16 are still missing.
League Manager is going to have step in and figure that one out.

Each team has been deleted. We are redoing league 3 and you will receive in invite shortly.
I will post in here when invites go out.
Please join the league and then edit your team name as it may be incorrect.
Thanks.

All emails have been sent from ESPN.

Re joined league 3. Yeah....this league will be ez. :D

Ouch, that bites, all my pre draft rankings are gone.
Each team has been deleted. We are redoing league 3 and you will receive in invite shortly.
I will post in here when invites go out.
Please join the league and then edit your team name as it may be incorrect.
Thanks.

Ouch, that bites, all my pre draft rankings are gone.

that does kind of suck. I had all mine done too. but i will have to adjust them again anyways once I know what draft pick i get.

I am back in. Now if everyone could join we could get this dang think going

Cool, somone from Raleigh. Another team I won't have to worry about, haha

Re joined league 3. Yeah....this league will be ez. :D

Hey losers. I just completed my 4th mock of the day and after everyone of them, I received a notification from ESPN saying I was awesome.

Hey losers. I just completed my 4th mock of the day and after everyone of them, I received a notification from ESPN saying I was awesome.

I am glad to you see you are selling a lot of cars!:bananadance:

I am glad to you see you are selling a lot of cars!

I don't sell them dude, I take care of back end things and stuff. Actually, right now, I haven't done a thing for like 3 days. I want to THP but everyone else seems to be busy or something.

I've also been creating playlists on my Pandora account. I can multi task.

Imma get upset if League 3 doesnt get their sign up finished. GET IT DONE!!!! lol.

ESPN sends me a txt like that everyday.

I don't sell them dude, I take care of back end things and stuff. Actually, right now, I haven't done a thing for like 3 days. I want to THP but everyone else seems to be busy or something.

We g chatted. You should've co managed with me. Now you just have to get beat down.

If I was only taller I would of learned to putt lefty, lol.

That's b/c you sold me a wicked putter. That's all.

Oh, do you like the back end thing? If I could get on Fantasy at work I would too. They block it so the kids won't get on it. Yeah right.

We g chatted. You should've co managed with me. Now you just have to get beat down.

I hope you don't beat me down like Cutler does a stationary bike.

If I was only taller I would of learned to putt lefty, lol.

I still can't smack talk to you yet, the putter is still too new.

Oh, do you like the back end thing? If I could get on Fantasy at work I would too. They block it so the kids won't get on it. Yeah right.

I'm a back end thing alright. You guys will be begging me for mercy when I'm dropping 150 points a week on fools.

ESPN sends me a txt like that everyday.

I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And, dog gone it, people like me.

im prolly gonna win this thang...lolz

bridges tribute post

I hope you don't beat me down like Cutler does a stationary bike.

I still can't smack talk to you yet, the putter is still too new.

I'm a back end thing alright. You guys will be begging me for mercy when I'm dropping 150 points a week on fools.

I hope I drop some points a week. I haven't done fantasy for a couple of years and might be a little rusty. Now that Kerry Collins has be picked up, I think I have my draft line up ready.

im prolly gonna win this thang...lolz

bridges tribute post

Speaking of bridges, he and I just played a mock season and I was 16 - 0

Speaking of bridges, he and I just played a mock season and I was 16 - 0

making him 0-16, not much different from last year lolz

Back