THP Fantasy Football Draft Night Thread

Regarding draft 2, I'm not gonna name any names or anything, but there seemed to be lots of confusion around rd. 3 when I kindly reminded everyone this was a ppr league. I was wondering why roddy/calvin weren't going until the end of the 2nd.

Regarding draft 2, I'm not gonna name any names or anything, but there seemed to be lots of confusion around rd. 3 when I kindly reminded everyone this was a ppr league. I was wondering why roddy/calvin weren't going until the end of the 2nd.

Why remind them? Thats info you sit on and take advantage of.

Here is a sleeper that everybody should be looking hard at. Brandon Gibson.
The Rams have a new offense that should throw the ball around a lot.
Think Brandon Lloyd last year for Gibson this year if the cards fall right. If they fall wrong, you get Eddie Royal, but its late and worth the gamble.
The guy is ahead of Simms-Walker on the depth chart despite them paying big bucks for him
He could be the steal of the draft. Late and worth the gamble, because if he does nothing, it costs almost nothing, but you could get a huge star in the making.

Quoting myself here, Brandon Gibson was just named the #1 WR on the depth chart for the Rams as they enter the 1st game.
While that might mean nothing, because they will roll with multiple TE sets and WR sets, it shows the confidence they have in the kid and his chemistry with Bradford is there.
Not sure we will see it quickly, but this one could end up being really good if it stays this way.

Quoting myself here, Brandon Gibson was just named the #1 WR on the depth chart for the Rams as they enter the 1st game.
While that might mean nothing, because they will roll with multiple TE sets and WR sets, it shows the confidence they have in the kid and his chemistry with Bradford is there.
Not sure we will see it quickly, but this one could end up being really good if it stays this way.

Good call on Gibson, JB. I was able to pick him up in another league, hoping he produces for me.

Back