THP Fantasy Football Draft Night Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Its here. Its what you have waited all year for. Its taken on a life of itself. The THP Fantasy Football draft night is here.

Good luck everybody.

Same to JB....I've got my iPhone app all geared up, draft order....haha like that will hold up. Just hope I get a third of my pkayers

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I'm ready!!! Even got the camping port-a-potty set up in the my war room.....nothing gonna distract me baby! :D

My wife and i are pregaming the draft with some buffalo wild wings. Hopefully we have a good turnout, so no one can blame their season on missing the drafts.

*tt

Will this be trash talking central then???

Good luck all, sucks I didn't get in but look forward to the trash talk

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

• Admin
  • Admin
GG is in a rather large oversize chair. 110" TV screen looking at the latest news.
Big Board filled out with the dry erase
2 computers up and running.
Spiral notebooks out.

And this is all true.

Exciting. less than two hours. I just want to get this over with!

Is it too late to get in? :D Just kidding!!

You FF'ers have fun and I will watch from afar some world class trash talk I hope.

Exciting. less than two hours. I just want to get this over with!

This is kind of how I feel. At this point I just want the draft to be over and have my team set so I can start working on some season changing trades to make sure my team is so staked no one can touch me.

GG is in a rather large oversize chair. 110" TV screen looking at the latest news.
Spiral notebooks out.

And this is all true.

I think you should start pouring her some wine to make it fair. :D :D :D (glad she's not in my league)

Sounds like the beginning of an episode of "The League".

Spiral notebooks out.

And this is all true.

Spiral notebooks out.

And this is all true.

A force to be reckoned with it seems. That 4th pick is a tough one, as is my 5th.

This is kind of how I feel. At this point I just want the draft to be over and have my team set so I can start working on some season changing trades to make sure my team is so staked no one can touch me.

Is that some sort of football vampire thing? :laughing:

Just to be on the safe side. In the "league" area on the webpage, there will be a "launch draft" icon right? I haven't done an ESPN draft in two years.

What is the total counts of mock drafts completed by team thp in preparation?

*tt

I'm ready!!! Even got the camping port-a-potty set up in the my war room.....nothing gonna distract me baby! :D

Hahaha. Going to the bathroom last year got me Cutler. Cutler sucks!!:angry:

I am ready for multiple drafts!
IMG_9059.jpg

Hahaha. Going to the bathroom last year got me Cutler. Cutler sucks!!:angry:

:laughing: yep, been there done that...went to the bathroom one year and the 4 guys in front of me picked in about 30 seconds and my draft clock ran out...not gonna happen again!

I cant believe that with 48 people in the THP Fantasy Football Leagues, how few are on THP.

A little more than an hour to go and the war room is in full swing.

I cant believe that with 48 people in the THP Fantasy Football Leagues, how few are on THP.

Everybody is in the bathroom.

Back