THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

Having the last first round/first second round pick is excellent. High draft picks are overated.

Hence why I like my spot right near the middle. Although later rounds it'll be hard to decide who to take.

Late middle picks are tough. Should be interesting.

I wish I would have seen this post earlier. I would have loved to be a part of it! I love Fantasy Football!

With the second pick of the 2011 THP FF draft, Team GTL drafts... Wayne Rooney, striker, Manchester United.

Wait not that futbol?

Really looking forward to this, I am curious to see if some of the stars drop due to different circumstances.. I might be able to snag someone interesting at 14 and still have a prime second round pick. The War Room will be up as of tomorrow.

This is the most interesting first round I have seen in years heading in.
Looking forward to watching as a spectator.

I don't like where my pick is. Late enough to miss some studs but not late enough so I can turn around in round 2 and steal someone. I have to throw a wrench in this draft in order to survive it. I have a plan.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

League rules prohibits the trading of draft picks.

Stupid league rules, my entire plan is ruined! I was planning to offer GG my #9 pick and a new chew-toy for Ellie in exchange for her #4 pick, I'm sure that would have worked out.

I've got to get to work on my draft ranking list! One thing: if anyone takes the Dolphins kicker, I will have angry words with you. He is mine in the last round.

Stupid league rules, my entire plan is ruined! I was planning to offer GG my #9 pick and a new chew-toy for Ellie in exchange for her #4 pick, I'm sure that would have worked out.

I've got to get to work on my draft ranking list! One thing: if anyone takes the Dolphins kicker, I will have angry words with you. He is mine in the last round.

HAHAHH.

This is the most interesting first round I have seen in years heading in.
Looking forward to watching as a spectator.

it should be an interesting draft for sure.

I don't like where my pick is. Late enough to miss some studs but not late enough so I can turn around in round 2 and steal someone. I have to throw a wrench in this draft in order to survive it. I have a plan.

Last year I was pick 8 and loved it. This year pick 13 makes things a little more difficult in the early going, but who knows. I hope Cam Newton is available for me at 13.

Who is that? Finkle and/or Einhorn? Snowflake? LACES OUT!!!

I heard I pick early. i need to do some research at some point.

Just pick Cutler first and it's all uphill from there.

After last year's draft I wanted to offer my help. here is the best strategy for you to take.

1. Make your mind up early and then NOT change it.
2. Make your pick and wait forever for it to come back around.
3. Do not take a single Bear on your roster.

Just pick Cutler first and it's all uphill from there.

See below :(

After last year's draft I wanted to offer my help. here is the best strategy for you to take.

1. Make your mind up early and then NOT change it.
2. Make your pick and wait forever for it to come back around.
3. Do not take a single Bear on your roster.

This is going to be real hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dane Sazenbacher for the win!!!!!!!!!!

My draft was horrid. It was pure nutcase!

Uh, Adrian Peterson dude. There, thinking over!

Has anyone seriously ever thought about just throwing away their draft that year just to piss all their friends off by taking their favorite players/sleepers? I've thought about it a ton to sit there with the 1st pick in the draft and taking Janakowski/Cam Newton just to see everyone's reaction in the message boards

Has anyone seriously ever thought about just throwing away their draft that year just to piss all their friends off by taking their favorite players/sleepers? I've thought about it a ton to sit there with the 1st pick in the draft and taking Janakowski/Cam Newton just to see everyone's reaction in the message boards

Bridges threw away his draft last year. I'm not sure if it was to anger people, but if it was he failed miserably because most of us just sat there and laughed:alien:

A friend of mine that graduated from The University of Alabama has the same draft plan every year, draft only ex Alabama players. Doesnt work out too well for him.

Uh, Adrian Peterson dude. There, thinking over!

I dont want to see him shred the Bears two times a year though haha. I'm thinking Foster dude. Hammy and all.

I dont want to see him shred the Bears two times a year though haha. I'm thinking Foster dude. Hammy and all.

I'm going to miss having him on my squad.

He is going to make some people real happy this year.
Agreed, but Yoccos at least you guys got Marian Barber from us he can help you in the only part of his game he is above average at, 3rd and short.

Agreed, but Yoccos at least you guys got Marian Barber from us he can help you in the only part of his game he is above average at, 3rd and short.

I think the Bears are actually deep at RB and we are finally cutting Barber. I see some potential FF stars in this offense but who knows???

I think the Bears are actually deep at RB and we are finally cutting Barber. I see some potential FF stars in this offense but who knows???

hope you weren't going to draft chester taylor, he's temporarily out of a job

Back