THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

I plan on shaking it up then.... Matt Forte!

I am seriously afraid to watch him play because I really do fear that he will get hit again and never get back up. I still can't believe Brian Westbrooke came back to football. He even went on some talkshow talking about how his doctors told him he could die if he played again but sure enough a year later he is back out there.

Pretty scary right?

Oh, it's happening buddy. I'm going to force hands dude, it's the only chance we have where we pick. I'd rather have the 16th, than where I am.

I'm not a big fan of our position either, but oh well, we'll make it work.

...he did great for me last year. This year? Not so sure.

Well... He is in better shape.. looks to be a better running team too. I think he will do better than a lot of people think.

Well... He is in better shape.. looks to be a better running team too. I think he will do better than a lot of people think.

Only thing I hated, was he would do work to get them to the goal line, then not get the TD.

Only thing I hated, was he would do work to get them to the goal line, then not get the TD.

hahaha, that will still happen. Marion the Barbarian is going to get those. And Harvy Unga if they keep him.

Yoccos,

You suck.

-TC

Anyone want to help me out come draft night? :bashful:

haha! I don't exactly have a strategy going in but I have an idea of whose going to get who in the early rounds. I will laugh at people taking Kickers/Defense in the mid to late rounds

I did the same thing. Although, I think he is going to be fine. He not be super explosive the first week but I think he will still be a stud in FF this year.

I agree, but my thing is he can say what he wants about FF people, but not a lot of fans in Houston. I have been to a Texans game and it isnt very exciting, so he should be happy people are interested in his injury, even if it is just for fantasy purposes only.

I wonder if Jimmy Clausen would be a reach at pick #12? Oh, screw it, bring on Troy Smith.

LOL! Place kicker in round 12...

haha!

I wonder if Jimmy Clausen would be a reach at pick #12? Oh, screw it, bring on Troy Smith.

You make it like having the 12th pick is the worst pick in the entire draft. It's really no different then me having the 4th pick. I can hopefully get a solid guy in the 1st round but it will be slim pickings for the 2nd round. You may not get the best 1st round guy but you can still get a rockstar of a WR (assuming everyone picks RB's like last year) for your 2nd round pick.

Has anyone seriously ever thought about just throwing away their draft that year just to piss all their friends off by taking their favorite players/sleepers? I've thought about it a ton to sit there with the 1st pick in the draft and taking Janakowski/Cam Newton just to see everyone's reaction in the message boards

Why would anybody want to do that? Those are the type of people that are just in things to ruin everybody's fun I guess.

My thoughts are AP is a stud but their oline is a mess and he faces some pretty stout D's in the NFC North. I just dont see him putting up huge numbers like Foster could.

I agree with the mess of an O-Line. Not an indictment on the player, he has earned his stripes. But blocking mess, playing from behind most likely mess and by week 8 having a rookie QB mess. 8 men in the box. Against those Ds.

Then pick Foster. I don't care what Tmex does. More weapons in Houston on Offense than in Minnesota, I'm just saying.

There are? Andre Johnson for sure, but Minnesota has Shiancoe and Harvin. Both are weak at RB, but Minn believes in playing a 3rd down back and Houston does not, so that means more carries.
The weapons were in Houston last year too and Foster still went nuts. Both are great players and its a great choice to have, but all things equal, I choose Foster for this year.

Sure, just give me your username and password and I will gladly make all your picks for you ; )

I see that evil far too often.

You make it like having the 12th pick is the worst pick in the entire draft. It's really no different then me having the 4th pick. I can hopefully get a solid guy in the 1st round but it will be slim pickings for the 2nd round. You may not get the best 1st round guy but you can still get a rockstar of a WR (assuming everyone picks RB's like last year) for your 2nd round pick.

that's my plan, esp in this league

I'll be fine GG. Don't you worry about me.

I wasn't, I was just tired of you complaining about the 12th pick. :wink:

get used to it. We will hear his complaining for the next 4 months.

Back