THP Fantasy Football League #2 Draft Lottery

I use a two defense scheme, play match ups. I guarantee I finish with more points than you

I hope this guarantee works out better for you than your last one did:alien:

I use a two defense scheme, play match ups. I guarantee I finish with more points than you

Gosh I hope none of your regulars get hurt or struggle. It's not fun scouring the bottom of the barrel on the waiver wire for an extra defense that you can pick up pretty much anytime. I learned this the hard way last year.

Gosh I hope none of your regulars get hurt or struggle. It's not fun scouring the bottom of the barrel on the waiver wire for an extra defense that you can pick up pretty much anytime. I learned this the hard way last year.

I really don't think this is going to automatically place me in the bottom, true this is a low defense scoring system, but I'll be just fine. Did you see some of he other teams that were picked by actual. People in my league? I saw the last three rounds on my phone and I was actually laughing at the joke of a team the kembers have

I really don't think this is going to automatically place me in the bottom, true this is a low defense scoring system, but I'll be just fine. Did you see some of he other teams that were picked by actual. People in my league? I saw the last three rounds on my phone and I was actually laughing at the joke of a team the kembers have

I thought the breeze was in #3? We can't see other leagues and teams in those leagues unless they post it on here. I'd be curious to see the lineup of the "joke of a team".

I think I fixed my late round screw ups. Too bad RB is still a weakness (even though I have 7 now).

Looks like Huskair Power and Guido Fist Pump (Devrickus???) have some adjustments to make after some IR announcements. Don't know how many, if any, have players that were cut today.

I might be the most indecisive fantasy football gm ever. Changed my lineup 5 times this morning before going back to the original team. Really need to research depth charts somehow before Thursday.

--
tapatalk

I might be the most indecisive fantasy football gm ever. Changed my lineup 5 times this morning before going back to the original team. Really need to research depth charts somehow before Thursday.

--
tapatalk

Make sure you play the right kicker out of the three you drafted this week ok? Oh wait...

I'll have to check in morning who will be my first vic will be.

Make sure you play the right kicker out of the three you drafted this week ok? Oh wait...

Haha poor putting4autofail!

--
tapatalk

Haha poor putting4autofail!

--
tapatalk

You gotta love it though. Only drafting4threekickers would have the huevos to pull that trifecta. WOPR assisted of course.

Damn. I knew I should not have gone with Peyton Manning. Doh!

Back