THP Fantasy Football League #2 Draft Lottery

There's the message board on ESPN but think it will be more fun to trash talk in here.

(I think I need to go find a more annoying picture to post then the bearded lady though (creepy). Escalation may be the key word.)

The chat feature on ESPN is pretty good, but if you want that trash talk documented then THP is the way to go because that will be here all season for you to live up to

40 minutes!! woohoo

Good luck JV'ers!!:bananadance:

Who needs a WR??? S. Smith (CAR) for a RB...

draft was looooonnnnggggggg. It was longest ever for me. I think 1 minute is long enough.

putting4kickers has 2 extra kickers if anyone needs 2

I love all of you but the UFL called and they want their league back.

This comming from someone who belongs in Vince McMahon's failed XFL based on the success he has had in FF over the years.

At least the XFL created He Hate Me.

draft was looooonnnnggggggg. It was longest ever for me. I think 1 minute is long enough.

One of the shortest ever for me.

One of the shortest ever for me.

Right there with you... especially compared to my draft sunday that was in person. And that was only with 10 teams! We went 4 hours easy... This was one of the fastest I've ever been a part of.

Appearantly some members of league 1 think they are FFB gods. "Our owners are so heady". HAHAHA. WTF? Too funny

I thought the draft went well. It was really tough after the 7 or 8 the round. I think that is why it went quick. It was hard to be prepared for that part of the draft. Trying to pick up backups that just came on to the team.

Appearantly some members of league 1 think they are FFB gods. "Our owners are so heady". HAHAHA. WTF? Too funny

You have drafting4threekickers Jake in your league and heady isn't the word that comes to mind (maybe just physical head size).

That is just Spank... he sometimes over does the recreational drugs. Just ignore him and he will go away.

I do them as I see them.

That is just Spank... he sometimes over does the recreational drugs. Just ignore him and he will go away.

Oh I think it awesome and very funny. Love it! Anyone want to make a friendly signature or avatar wager on overall record or something like that?

You have drafting4threekickers Jake in your league and heady isn't the word that comes to mind (maybe just physical head size).

I do them as I see them.

Spank... you are funny man. Love it. I have been cracking up for 15 minutes.

Spank... you are funny man. Love it. I have been cracking up for 15 minutes.

Just trying to help with the banterage. You guys are awful quiet. Other than you, Rhino, SW, Spiffy, dmb, AD and picking4DFL I don't know who else is in this shindig.

I think drafting4threekickers took a kicker in the 8th or 9th round. HAHA

I think drafting4threekickers took a kicker in the 8th or 9th round. HAHA

He said it wasn't him. He fully blames the WOPR and its autopicking skills.

Wait a minute, is CG13 in this league because that would complete the FF Drafting for Dummies trifecta. Tomahawk, really 2 defenses? Nothing says heady to me like a team drafting 3 kickers and another drafting two defenses. I think there's a good shot that someone in this league drafted 4 TE's and 3 QB's. :D

Wait a minute, is CG13 in this league because that would complete the FF Drafting for Dummies trifecta. Tomahawk, really 2 defenses? Nothing says heady to me like a team drafting 3 kickers and another drafting two defenses. I think there's a good shot that someone in this league drafted 4 TE's and 3 QB's. :D

I use a two defense scheme, play match ups. I guarantee I finish with more points than you

Back