THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Arian Foster owners, from the Texans' beat writer for the Houston Chronicle:

@McClain_on_NFL
Arian Foster missed practice again. He ran on the other field. Gary Kubiak says it could be a game-time decision.

Arian will play! I can't givemy sources.

Everything I have read and heard has been saying Ward is going to fill in for Foster and then Tate is his backup. I have a feeling they will split most of the carries, but they keep saying he is still ahead.

Which is why I took Ward. He will get first crack against that sketchy Indy run D, and when he does well Kubiak will keep him going.

I dont get drafting a player like ward or tate. You all should trade one of them for my Andy Dalton. There Ill help you all out. Sheeesh.

I dont get drafting a player like ward or tate. You all should trade one of them for my Andy Dalton. There Ill help you all out. Sheeesh.

You are gonna have to come with more than Andy Dalton.

Our season is on the line tonight :D haha

How does it feel knowing Drew Brees is going to drop 30 pts on your sombrero tonight?

How does it feel knowing Drew Brees is going to drop 30 pts on your sombrero tonight?

I hope most of those points come from throwing to Colston dude. I don't think it happens though.

I hope most of those points come from throwing to Colston dude. I don't think it happens though.

I heard Colston has this thing before games, like a pregame ritual, that takes like 45 minutes. I cant root for a guy like that. :alien:

JB's got a great start to his All-Time Slow Fantasy draft right now

P Manning
Colston

Check out Ray Lewis...he takes forever to dance his way on the field during pre-game intros....

I heard Colston has this thing before games, like a pregame ritual, that takes like 45 minutes. I cant root for a guy like that. :alien:

Like Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf? haha

JB's got a great start to his All-Time Slow Fantasy draft right now

P Manning
Colston

Check out Ray Lewis...he takes forever to dance his way on the field during pre-game intros....

Like Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf? haha

Darn skippy.
Chris Jackson played for Denver though...>it would have been perfect had he played for the Cavs.

Do you mean CG Colston hahahaha

I bet if Colston was a golfer, he would be like Kevin Na, JB Holmes and/or Ben Crane.

Can't we leave Colston out of this? He's my stud!

Can't we leave Colston out of this? He's my stud!

That says enough about your team right there!:loser:

I have never seen that show and dont know these people, but they sound awful...hehe
A sookie and/or a sitiacion? That sounds like a couple of people I know though...hehe

It's much to easier to understand if he spelled the names right... it's Snooki and the Situation. Just goes to show why there are no spelling bee champs that come from the great state of Texas or as I like to call it Upper Mexico.

Jersey Shore Benedict huh? That should be on a breakfast menu somewhere down the shore.

Can you change players through out the weekend or set it today an be done?

Can you change players through out the weekend or set it today an be done?

As long as they haven't played yet you can still change them.

So glad kickoff was at 8:30

Seriously. These two are still yapping and no kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back