THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TC better jump in here now while he's still got something to talk about because Im going to wear his ass out all season. BEAT down by a Dallas/Tigger/Yankees kind of fan. Thats got to hurt.

I don't know how you can like the boys and the Yankees

I've pulled Driver tonight in place of Shipley Sunday vs the Browns. I'm hoping for lots of dump off passes due to Dalton's inexperience.

HAHHAHAH. OEM taking it up a notch.
Last year was a rebuilding year I guess.
I guess we could say your fantasy team follows your regular team.
So does that mean the boyz will be riding high too this year.

Lets call it a learning phase and hope that I learned something. My fantasy team is going to wreck shop no matter what Dallas does. And it all starts with Jersey Shore Benedict. His team might as well be Team Sookie and sookin for wins next week. This week you gots a sitiacion.

I dont like the Yankees. Thats what us Dallas fans are compared to. I hate the Yankees and I dont even really like baseball that much. I dont watch baseball much but when I do, I watch the Rangers.

Lets call it a learning phase and hope that I learned something. My fantasy team is going to wreck shop no matter what Dallas does. And it all starts with Jersey Shore Benedict. His team might as well be Team Sookie and sookin for wins next week. This week you gots a sitiacion.

I have never seen that show and dont know these people, but they sound awful...hehe
A sookie and/or a sitiacion? That sounds like a couple of people I know though...hehe

I hope I win a game this year. I am pretty happy with my team but I am lacking ina couple of spots.

I have never seen that show and dont know these people, but they sound awful...hehe
A sookie and/or a sitiacion? That sounds like a couple of people I know though...hehe

The show is a train wreck and its awful. Much like some of these cats FF seasons are going to be.

I just looked at who I drafted. A single tear came to my eye.

I'm hoping for a big game from Starks and Jennings tonight. If those 2 don't get me some points I'll at least get to take some chances for the rest of the games this week.

Thats too bad. I look at my team and smile knowing the destruction and waste its going to lay to the FF land. TC will complain that he was suckered into playing FF by all his friends on here and is never playing again. Thanks for playing buddy.

I'm hoping for a big game from Starks and Jennings tonight. If those 2 don't get me some points I'll at least get to take some chances for the rest of the games this week.

I have starks but I am not putting my money on him in week 1, I need him to prove he can put some points up

By week 4, who will be Bridges 2.0? I have a few guesses...hehe
Never post about golf.
Get defensive about team
Constant PMs about trades
Back out of same trades.
Blows up FF thread.

Its an incredible honor to be Bridges 2.0.

EDIT: Lets not forget team name change in season.

I'm hoping Tiki Barber gets me some big points this weekend.

By week 4, who will be Bridges 2.0? I have a few guesses...hehe
Never post about golf.
Get defensive about team
Constant PMs about trades
Back out of same trades.
Blows up FF thread.

Its an incredible honor to be Bridges 2.0.

EDIT: Lets not forget team name change in season.

Now you have me wondering who it may be

I am really looking forward to tonight. It sucks that they block fantasy stuff at work. I want to do some research and make sure I am setup right, but can't.

I am really looking forward to tonight. It sucks that they block fantasy stuff at work. I want to do some research and make sure I am setup right, but can't.

dude, just do it on your phone and do the research at work....can you get on ESPN? or NFL?

dude, just do it on your phone and do the research at work....can you get on ESPN? or NFL?

Yeah, for some reason AT&T and cement walls don't get along. I have like one bar in my classroom.

Last night on ESPN they said Foster is doubtful now because he has not practiced. Anyone hear anything further on that?

TC better jump in here now while he's still got something to talk about because Im going to wear his ass out all season. BEAT down by a Dallas/Tigger/Yankees kind of fan. Thats got to hurt.

Ugghh...I was with you except for Tigger

I am a huge Dallas, and Yankees fan. Have been all my life.

I dont like the Yankees. Thats what us Dallas fans are compared to. I hate the Yankees and I dont even really like baseball that much. I dont watch baseball much but when I do, I watch the Rangers.

Cool points lost for these statements.

Last night on ESPN they said Foster is doubtful now because he has not practiced. Anyone hear anything further on that?

Havent heard anything further. BUT, I would imagine Fosters carries are bit limited, especially if they get out to an early lead, why leave him in?

Havent heard anything further. BUT, I would imagine Fosters carries are bit limited, especially if they get out to an early lead, why leave him in?

I agree, I expect him to get limited play this week, if he plays at all. I still expect him to be a beast this year, but I am not sure this will occur in week 1. I am worried about CJ this week too since he hasn't practiced too much because of his hold out. I figure he will still do alright but I am not expecting this to be his best game of the season.

Question for you all.

Start Finley for GB or Graham for NO at tight end?

Have both options and as high as most people are on a healthy Finley, I like the upside of Graham too. Especially as much as New Orleans throws. Really worried about the durability of Finley as well.

Question for you all.

Start Finley for GB or Graham for NO at tight end?

Have both options and as high as most people are on a healthy Finley, I like the upside of Graham too. Especially as much as New Orleans throws. Really worried about the durability of Finley as well.

Tough call. But I think Finley will have the better game vs NO, than Graham will have against Green Bay. If it's a PPR league, I would go with Finley.

I agree - imo GB will be looking to keep things balanced and therefore not overlook Finley. The hype on Graham needs to be proven first.

this is called a happy ending?

I am just trying to go through the motions of the day so it can end and football can begin. I don't have anyone playing tonight but my opponent does so it will still be fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back