THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor CL - This is his 3rd chance to beat me in FF, and yet again it looks like he is going to come up short. Tell me did you wake up this morning, check out the scoreboard and think to yourself "oh no, not again"

Absolutely not. I checked it last night and cried myself to sleep. You are lucky you are once again facing my 2nd team. I believe last year you had me after Gore got hurt. This year my f'ing QB goes down and my f'ing kicker decided to kickoff and take the rest of the season off. That is what I get for taking a kicker early. And famous last words Deaner. I've still got 3 quality players going tonight!!

Absolutely not. I checked it last night and cried myself to sleep. You are lucky you are once again facing my 2nd team. I believe last year you had me after Gore got hurt. This year my f'ing QB goes down and my f'ing kicker decided to kickoff and take the rest of the season off. That is what I get for taking a kicker early. And famous last words Deaner. I've still got 3 quality players going tonight!!

Yes you do. I have 1, though not sure which one I will go with. This has potential to be our closest match yet.

Yes you do. I have 1, though not sure which one I will go with. This has potential to be our closest match yet.

I feel like that is a dig. My revenge shall be served. Maybe next year but it will be served!:bicker:

If I win then things are boding well for me this season. I got -4 points from my defense and only 5 from Ben Rothelisberger. If your QB is scoring 5 you are in trouble.

If I win then things are boding well for me this season. I got -4 points from my defense and only 5 from Ben Rothelisberger. If your QB is scoring 5 you are in trouble.

Texans put up a bunch of pts and Schaub gets me only 8. Even though it's week 1, he may have played his way on to my trading block. OEM?

I feel like that is a dig. My revenge shall be served. Maybe next year but it will be served!:bicker:

Chunky talking like a lifelong Bengals fan. Hey Chunky, even the Bengals have made it into the big game. One day you will too.

Texans put up a bunch of pts and Schaub gets me only 8. Even though it's week 1, he may have played his way on to my trading block. OEM?

Even Romo did better then that. You'll have to sweeten the pot to make that deal

I had Cassel on my bench but he only got 7. I expected more from these QB's, they have the potential. I am going to blame it on week 1 jitters.

I had Cassel on my bench but he only got 7. I expected more from these QB's, they have the potential. I am going to blame it on week 1 jitters.

That guy Id be worried about. The Chiefs looked bad all preseason and still look bad after week 1. Good thing he was on the bench.

I made you a good trade offer once....hehe

haha those were my two guys last year. Traded Schaub when Cassel got hot and then used him the rest of the season. It's sad the Rex was the best QB on my team for Week 1.

Chunky talking like a lifelong Bengals fan. Hey Chunky, even the Bengals have made it into the big game. One day you will too.

Look at you Spank. 1 good week and you are Belicheck. I was 4th last year b*tch and I will kick your ass all over the field whenever we play!!:bomb::bomb:

Talk to me first please. OEM's team is stacked. Bunch of losers but they have potential.

Talk to me first please. OEM's team is stacked. Bunch of losers but they have potential.

Will do if I got that route. However I'm getting a good look at what your team is all aboot this week. hehe

That guy Id be worried about. The Chiefs looked bad all preseason and still look bad after week 1. Good thing he was on the bench.

I got him as a safety net if/when (hopefully just if) Stafford gets hurt. I really thought he would be a solid OB, he has Bowe who is a great WR and Charles can catch passes and take off so I thought he would be good, but you are right he looked bad in the preseason, he has a banged up rib and that performance yesterday was embarrassing, but I am still holding out hope things will turn around.

I made you a good trade offer once....hehe

Haha, I forget the trade but I am pretty sure I am still glad I declined. ; )

Will do if I got that route. However I'm getting a good look at what your team is all aboot this week. hehe

Burleson looked quite good. He will be in the starting lineup next week. I have a couple of guys I drafted in hopes that they would be good trade bait. 2 of them go tonight

Burleson looked quite good. He will be in the starting lineup next week. I have a couple of guys I drafted in hopes that they would be good trade bait. 2 of them go tonight

yeah you did hit some rough spots this week, but your team is good.

yeah you did hit some rough spots this week, but your team is good.

Don't patronize me Ddec. My team sucks. I will be going into Bridges mode after week 2

Look at you Spank. 1 good week and you are Belicheck. I was 4th last year b*tch and I will kick your ass all over the field whenever we play!!:bomb::bomb:

hahahaha Spank had two guys go off and pretty much beat my team by themselves. Tolbert? That still burns like One-T excellence.

hahahaha Spank had two guys go off and pretty much beat my team by themselves. Tolbert? That still burns like One-T excellence.

That is the worst kind of burn!:banghead:

I got him as a safety net if/when (hopefully just if) Stafford gets hurt. I really thought he would be a solid OB, he has Bowe who is a great WR and Charles can catch passes and take off so I thought he would be good, but you are right he looked bad in the preseason, he has a banged up rib and that performance yesterday was embarrassing, but I am still holding out hope things will turn around.

Haha, I forget the trade but I am pretty sure I am still glad I declined. ; )

Yeah...he was awesome in getting me that huge 3 points this week. Effin' Cassel!

That just means I paid my dues after my crappy a$$ team last year. By no means am I Belicheck b/c a) I would never wear hoodies like him and b) I never videotaped OEM's team practices.

FYI, last year don't mean diddly doo. Just like the NFL, it's "what have you done for me lately" and lately I'm liking my chances.

disappearing for months on end?

No. 50 PMs per day offering crazy deals until someone finally caves. Manning/Kaeding for Brady will be my first PM

No. 50 PMs per day offering crazy deals until someone finally caves. Manning/Kaeding for Brady will be my first PM

I mean Kaeding was a high draft pick this year:bulgy-eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back