THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I face auto draft...aka thelate1.

He will probably kick by but...

I will celebrate as if I won the super bowl if I do win :D

That kinda puts me in a world of hurt... I missed this news last night, heard about it on the way in, and I can't access ESPN Fantasy from work.

Not that he was my starter, and not that McClown is going to be worth the pickup, but never fun wasting draft picks on guys who aren't even on the team!

Well I was able to make a transaction on my phone... good times.
Yeah, it was pretty surprising. Where I picked him as a backup, there weren't many options anyway. It shouldn't hurt in the long run as my year wasn't very dependent on him.

Feel for the guy, thought he was talented. The coach really didn't speak well of his efforts in the clip I saw last night.

hahahahaha Stop trying to mess with my head TMex.

Even then how could you? I see things so much clearer that Id never root for him lol

That is the only way I could watch the McNabb led Eagles for the last few years he was there...

hahahahaha Stop trying to mess with my head TMex.

Even then how could you? I see things so much clearer that Id never root for him lol

Poor Rex!!!

Well, that would put 4 QBs on the depth chart but aren't they still looking for a starting QB? :D :D :D

We have Jay Cutler... Lemme guess, Packers or Broncos fan? Or just a hater? Either way, shame on you haha.

I hope you are right, with about a dozen catches and 2-3 td's for Dez. Who do you think Revis covers, Dez, or Austin?

Good question, maybe the Jet guru Hanks will come in here and lets us know whos going to burn Revis all day. I think Dez would eat him for lunch all day long.

Booooooooooooooooooo lol.

I blame it on ESPN. I was reading the Manning article and it was mentioned that in the past 13 years Manning has been the only starter for the Colts while Chicago has gone through 17 starting QBs. Whenever I see Chicago and QB in the same article I automatically think of you and whether anyone has given you crap yet today about Cutler. :D

That kinda puts me in a world of hurt... I missed this news last night, heard about it on the way in, and I can't access ESPN Fantasy from work.

Not that he was my starter, and not that McClown is going to be worth the pickup, but never fun wasting draft picks on guys who aren't even on the team!

Well I was able to make a transaction on my phone... good times.

Dropped Garrard for Alex Smith??? Interesting.

Good question, maybe the Jet guru Hanks will come in here and lets us know whos going to burn Revis all day. I think Dez would eat him for lunch all day long.

I really think they are going to start Revis on Austin, and after Dez torches the other side a few times they will switch.

I blame it on ESPN. I was reading the Manning article and it was mentioned that in the past 13 years Manning has been the only starter for the Colts while Chicago has gone through 17 starting QBs. Whenever I see Chicago and QB in the same article I automatically think of you and whether anyone has given you crap yet today about Cutler. :D

Dropped Garrard for Alex Smith??? Interesting.

Hahahahahaha... is my love for Cutler that obvious?

The ironic part of that story is I believe Indy has been in a total of 1 superbowl more. And has just as many wins as Baltimore who also has had quite a few QBs.

If Kerry Collins can't perform against the worst fantasy passing defense team from last year and the weapons that the Colts have, well, he should retire.

It's surprising the Colts haven't won more Superbowls with Manning, blame it on the Patriots. They sure have been strong in the regular season.

If Kerry Collins can't perform against the worst fantasy passing defense team from last year and the weapons that the Colts have, well, he should retire.

It's surprising the Colts haven't won more Superbowls with Manning, blame it on the Patriots. They sure have been strong in the regular season.

I think the Patriots have a lot to do with it. They have been a dynasty

The ironic part of that story is I believe Indy has been in a total of 1 superbowl more. And has just as many wins as Baltimore who also has had quite a few QBs.

And this is why I love facts!

I disagree with that to some extent. How about blaming it on ownership for never drafting anyone that could help stop the run.

I disagree with that to some extent. How about blaming it on ownership for never drafting anyone that could help stop the run.

What, Rob Morris wasnt a good one? That was their savior at stopping the run and he was a bust. Lets be fair too. Dungy was brought in to make a better defense. All he did was bring in bad players like Booger McFarland and make a bad defense even worse (in my opinion). He won because of an offense he had nothing to do with, the same way he could not win in Tampa. In 2 of the last 7 years or so they have not even had a #1 pick.

That's a lot like what I was going to say. Don't forget their defensive woes and also don't forget the Steelers.

What, Rob Morris wasnt a good one? That was their savior at stopping the run and he was a bust. Lets be fair too. Dungy was brought in to make a better defense. All he did was bring in bad players like Booger McFarland and make a bad defense even worse (in my opinion). He won because of an offense he had nothing to do with, the same way he could not win in Tampa. In 2 of the last 7 years or so they have not even had a #1 pick.

My point exactly.

I agree with this as well. Dungy seems like a real nice guy, but I dont think he was a good coach by any means

Does anyone have any good fantasy football apps for the ipod touch?

Most confusing move I've seen this week...dropping Buccaneers D/ST to pick up Jaguars D/ST. (I must be missing something?)

Most confusing move I've seen this week...dropping Buccaneers D/ST to pick up Jaguars D/ST. (I must be missing something?)

Maybe they thought with Tennessee not really having a great QB that they could get a lot of points with picks and saks?

Does anyone have any good fantasy football apps for the ipod touch?

I like the bleacher report on iPhone, probably works on ipod too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back