THP Fantasy Football - Week 1 Thread

Guys, lets keep this thread to THP fantasy football. We have a full NFL thread to use to discuss all the football talk one would want. Thank you.

Or better yet, make a thread for the cowboys and let those fans fill that with garbage and see how many times they can use the words Romo and Dez in a single post so the reasonable nfl fans don't have to sort through and skim that :alien:

Or better yet, make a thread for the cowboys and let those fans fill that with garbage and see how many times they can use the words Romo and Dez in a single post so the reasonable nfl fans don't have to sort through and skim that :alien:

Says the guys from where? Whos your team again? Oh that's right you dont have one up in mini Canada. Go COWBOYS!!

Haha My title/prize pack will forever have the Romo asterisk next to it...kinda like a pseudo title or pseudo prize pack

He's forever dead to me. Gifted Hanks a FF championship and that $500 prize pack. Grrr!

Honest question dude...is Carr going to be that big of a difference this year?

Romo is going to light up the Giants. And at least one pick each for Carr and Claiborne. Easy win for Dallas here.

Haha My title/prize pack will forever have the Romo asterisk next to it...kinda like a pseudo title or pseudo prize pack

Honest question dude...is Carr going to be that big of a difference this year?

I think so. Remember how bad Newman was?

The Cowboy hate gives me a headache. Why do you people hate America? Romo to Austin is a lethal FF combo. And lol at Hanks calling people out for blind loyalty. That Tebow pick was fantastic

ESPN point projections made me laugh

Says the guys from where? Whos your team again? Oh that's right you dont have one up in mini Canada. Go COWBOYS!!

Burn! Unfortunately I am in Viking land which is about par for the civilization time frame we operate out of but never rode that ship, thankfully.

The only reason I don't mind the cowboys is because Jerry is leading the ship and therefore I don't have to worry about them being relevant, check Monday night, cowboys-packers 2 years ago.

Back to fantasy talk, I am going with Miles Austin for the fantasy performance of the night tomorrow

Burn! Unfortunately I am in Viking land which is about par for the civilization time frame we operate out of but never rode that ship, thankfully.

The only reason I don't mind the cowboys is because Jerry is leading the ship and therefore I don't have to worry about them being relevant, check Monday night, cowboys-packers 2 years ago.

Back to fantasy talk, I am going with Miles Austin for the fantasy performance of the night tomorrow

You know you have nothing when you are going back 2 years for a burn. Might as well bring up the ice bowl

I like it. Miles is ready to light it up.

someone PM me when all of the Cowboys nonsense stops

glad to see Steve Smith is going to end up playing, him on crutches a week ago didnt look too promising

last pick of mine in the last round? how is that blind loyalty? can you even see what I see....never mind, you're 4'10" with golf spikes on

The Cowboy hate gives me a headache. Why do you people hate America? Romo to Austin is a lethal FF combo. And lol at Hanks calling people out for blind loyalty. That Tebow pick was fantastic

last pick of mine in the last round? how is that blind loyalty? can you even see what I see....never mind, you're 4'10" with golf spikes on

I see everything!!

You know you have nothing when you are going back 2 years for a burn. Might as well bring up the ice bowl

That was the last time my team played the boys. I could have gone back to the super bowl win a year and a half ago, but thought I would keep it mellow. Wrong thread for this I'm out unless it's fantasy.

Now who's going to be the first week waiver wire pickup? Any thoughts?

So how much is Deangelo Williams going to play? I am having a tough time deciding between him and Cedric Benson for my flex spot. I know Benson is the starter in GB, but he isnt explosive and they don't run a ton.

On the other hand, Deangelo Williams seems to split a lot of carries and Cammy Cam likes to run the ball as well.

Any insight from the FF pros here?

Geez SD folks are touchy. Alright lets talk FF. Mendenhall goes off Week 1!

So how much is Deangelo Williams going to play? I am having a tough time deciding between him and Cedric Benson for my flex spot. I know Benson is the starter in GB, but he isnt explosive and they don't run a ton.

On the other hand, Deangelo Williams seems to split a lot of carries and Cammy Cam likes to run the ball as well.

Any insight from the FF pros here?

You never really know with Carolina. I think they go with whoever is hot that week. Stewart or Williams. Cam takes away some of their rushes, but he is not suppose to do that as much this year.

You never really know with Carolina. I think they go with whoever is hot that week. Stewart or Williams. Cam takes away some of their rushes, but he is not suppose to do that as much this year.

They signed Mike Tolbert too. He might vulcher some TD's around the goal line.

Cam is like Vick. He will tuck that ball faster than RuPaul at a fashion show

Neither see many catches and They both have goal backs to take away carries (Tolbert and Kuuuuuuuuuhn) as well remember. . Monitor stewert the next few days his playing status would factor as well.

Toss up the more you look at it. Last thing, the 9ers defense is going to be tougher to get yards than the bucs.

Start Williams

Now who's going to be the first week waiver wire pickup? Any thoughts?

I was just thinking about that earlier, probably some 2nd or 3rd WR option that has an awesome game

I'm already planning a fire sale

I'm already planning a fire sale

Me too. Lets trade teams. I get confused when I see that I have dropped someone and I didn't

Back