THP Fantasy Football Week 10 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
And down the stretch they come. Lots of great games and close games over the last week leads us to week 10 and the push and jockeying to make the playoffs.

Good luck everybody.

I want to jockey. Please let me jockey.

Stupid Fantasy Football. Every year I find the teams that have their game of the year. Just pisses me off but I love it!

Stupid Fantasy Football. Every year I find the teams that have their game of the year. Just pisses me off but I love it!
hehe, sorry Yoccos.

But, it was only my best week by 2 points.

Glad my team is finally putting up some points like I did to start the year.

hehe, sorry Yoccos.

But, it was only my best week by 2 points.

Glad my team is finally putting up some points like I did to start the year.

Lol I know, I definitely researched your team. I just like venting :)

League 1, still looking to make a trade for another RB.

I feel the need to make a trade or two. Why not?

Get off my jock!!!!!!!!!

Got lucky in League 3 last week. I lost and so did the other two #1 ranked teams. Got screwed being away for the weekend and hearing Nicks didnt play. Oh well. I am still in a 3-way tie for first.

I also have 3 QBs on my team that I am willing to trade if anyone is in need. Let me know!

4th and Drunk had a great week in league 3. Also had 40+ points on the bench. My trade for Fred Jackson didn't pan out for me this week, but hopefully he will return to form this week.

I might have to go to the rant thread here....I'm 6-3 (wicked) and have the 2nd highest points for in the league but I'm currently on the outside looking in for a playoff spot! Dammit!! :angry:

There is still plenty of time to get in there but the guys I'm needing to knock off aren't exactly slouches. Guess I'll just have to channel my inner Yoccos and go HAM on these biznatches!

I might have to go to the rant thread here....I'm 6-3 (wicked) and have the 2nd highest points for in the league but I'm currently on the outside looking in for a playoff spot! Dammit!! :angry:

There is still plenty of time to get in there but the guys I'm needing to knock off aren't exactly slouches. Guess I'll just have to channel my inner Yoccos and go HAM on these biznatches!

Do it! Trade for ARian Foster. You will be aok!

Tough week for me, who would have thought Beck would have been the better QB to play this week over Vick? Oh well, I would rather have my Bears win than my fantasy team win. Back to full strength this week and ready to ride into the playoffs!

Told you you would get me last week OEM.

My projected total for last week was 139 and I managed 84, but still won. On paper I have a solid team, but it almost always underperforms in league 2. I am favored almost every week! At 5-4, I need to keep winning and have some help from the teams ahead of me. Luckily I have (on paper) an easier schedule coming up. At least I am in it...

Hanks, Congrats on the win thi spast week. Your team showed up and beat me down!

If the playoffs started today, this would be the first round match up for me in league three, a nice precursor of what's to come, I hope!

Hanks, Congrats on the win thi spast week. Your team showed up and beat me down!

This is ridiculous. What kind of nonsense is this. Arian Foster and Reggie Wayne are going to go HAM this week. If I start them.

Told you you would get me last week OEM.

Devin Hester sure tried his best to not let me win though. At least I had Brent Celica to save my arse. Now time for another 2 or 3 game bender!

Devin Hester sure tried his best to not let me win though. At least I had Brent Celica to save my arse. Now time for another 2 or 3 game bender!

Devin tried! He missed a ball he shoulda had. Celek went HAM for a series or two.

Devin tried! He missed a ball he shoulda had. Celek went HAM for a series or two.

That was all it took for Kev to beat me. I just sent you another trade offer. This one is bigger than the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back