THP Fantasy Football Week 10 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know - you don't have to rely on Eli, NYJ's running game, and the Raven's offense for most of your points. Pass me the booze.

Now I'm really in trouble Vick broke 2 ribs, Maclin sprained his shoulder and Floyd is still not practicing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillis already ruled out for week 11
Khowshon Moreno going on IR

(I'm a little cranky with week 10 even though I beat the #1 ranked team in league 2 I don't know how many points puttin4 will gain in the tie breaker. Have to hope Jennings and Starks get some decent points tonight and not underperform like most of my team this week (thankful for the overperformers though).)

Hillis already ruled out for week 11
Khowshon Moreno going on IR

(I'm a little cranky with week 10 even though I beat the #1 ranked team in league 2 I don't know how many points puttin4 will gain in the tie breaker. Have to hope Jennings and Starks get some decent points tonight and not underperform like most of my team this week (thankful for the overperformers though).)
You just focus on your own team buddy! :D

You just focus on your own team buddy! :D

Looking at the rules though, you should move into the 4th playoff spot this week (maybe I'm now in 3rd, which will make me a lot less cranky). From what I'm reading it's the 2 division winners and 2 wild card teams (teams from either division with the best win %)

From what I'm reading it's the 2 division winners and 2 wild card teams (teams from either division with the best win %)

I'm curious, where are you reading that? I couldn't find anything other than "4 teams (2 rounds)" when I looked. I had assumed it was top 2 from each but your interpretation would make sense, too.

Looking at the rules though, you should move into the 4th playoff spot this week (maybe I'm now in 3rd, which will make me a lot less cranky). From what I'm reading it's the 2 division winners and 2 wild card teams (teams from either division with the best win %)
Yeah I haven't looked into it close, I think it's the top 2 from each and right now we're tied for 2nd. Head to head I lost so I'm not sure if that's the first tiebreaker or if it goes right to total points. We'll have to look closer but it's a ways off yet, I'm sure you'll lose before the end of the season to set it up for me!

Edit: League settings say playoff seeding tie breaker is total points for. Looks like I'm going to have to keep on scoring!!

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/resources/help/content?name=regular-season-and-playoffs-standard

All teams continue to compete throughout the playoffs. The two Divisional Champions and two wild card teams (teams with the next best overall records) compete for the League Championship. The wild card teams may come from either division and are selected by their records , with ties resolved according to the tiebreaker categories below. The top-ranked division champion plays the lowest-ranked wild card team i.e. the first place team faces the fourth place team while the second place team faces the third place team.

Well damn, now I have even more people too root against.

I think I shook Buck's confidence. After winning 8 in a row he is about to lose again in L2.

My win today will give me 3 in a row to put me at even, which I had to win 3 in a row just to get to there.

We are starting to get a couple of 49ers teams in L2 who are putting up big records and no one saw it coming.

Wow, I just walked through the schedule in L2 and in week 14 the current #1s (Guido vs Bullies) face off against each other just the like the current #2s do (Pygmy vs TDs).

I can't wait to pull out the Ipad and bowl of popcorn and watch the scores fly that week.

Leinart to start week 12 for Houston (Schaub has a foot injury). Looks like more touches and short passes to Foster. Woo Hoo!!!

For owners of Matt Cassel and Matt Schaub....Carson Palmer is available since I'm going to go with Eli Manning at QB for the rest of the year. Send me offers.

For owners of Matt Cassel and Matt Schaub....Carson Palmer is available since I'm going to go with Eli Manning at QB for the rest of the year. Send me offers.

Crap!!! I have Cassel. I was hoping it wasn't going to be serious.

Leinart to start week 12 for Houston (Schaub has a foot injury). Looks like more touches and short passes to Foster. Woo Hoo!!!

Ugh Schaub has been aggravating me all year. Should've dumped him a few weeks ago when I had the chance.

--
tapatalk

I have 3 QB's. Someone may need one!

Jordy Nelson has been tearing it up for the past few weeks.

Solid night by Jordy Nelson... had my game won, going into tonight...and he tacked on some celebration points.

hehehe someone offered Matt Schaub in a 6 player trade...funny I took my time thinking about it

Anyone in L2 want Cam Newton or Rivers to replace Schaub or Cassel send me an offer. Would like a solid receiver.

Solid night by Jordy Nelson... had my game won, going into tonight...and he tacked on some celebration points.
Ditto. He's been putting up some good numbers lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back